Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? 17:45 - Sep 17 with 6241 viewsnodge_blue

I paid £6.25 for a pint of estrella in st andrews brew house, Norwich.

The barman even apologised when after pouring it and i went how much?

Other lagers turned out to be more like 5.50. Maybe a tax on the strength?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2023 19:06]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 18:45 - Sep 18 with 900 viewsstonojnr

Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 15:44 - Sep 18 by hoppy

It's the same - £6.25 - at the Cask ale bar in Beatties now too... for a pint of whichever Greene King variant they've got on that week!

Good point, I'd tried to forget that experience, it wasn't even nice pint either
Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 18:57 - Sep 18 with 875 viewsDBaldy

A few months ago I paid around £13 for a pint of a very limited edition double IPA (think it was 9% abv) in the Arcade Tavern.

I buy loads of beer from Hopsters as I just love trying as many new beers as I can, pretty sure my average spend per can in there is over £6.
Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 22:44 - Oct 13 with 656 viewsKieran_Knows

Went to the Freston Boot for a bit of grub this evening, paid £6.80 for a pint of Victoria Malaga. Nice drop mind, but absolutely robbing.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 23:12 - Oct 13 with 613 viewsRob88

Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 21:20 - Sep 17 by Kieran_Knows

Paid £10.40 at the Black Tiles in Martlesham/Kesgrave last week for a pint of Fosters and bottle of Corona.

Robbing.

I couldn’t be paid to drink a pint of Fosters. I’d rather carbonate my own piss and drink it.
Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 23:36 - Oct 13 with 596 viewsDaninthecampo

Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 22:44 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

Went to the Freston Boot for a bit of grub this evening, paid £6.80 for a pint of Victoria Malaga. Nice drop mind, but absolutely robbing.

Never knew this was sold in the UK, my local beer, bought a 12 pack of that today for €5.70
Could never afford to drink in the UK now, shocking prices!
Whats the most youve paid for a pint locally? on 07:32 - Oct 14 with 515 viewsibbleobble

Local is London for me and I think it’s peaked at £8.50 somewhere on the The Strand after work. Ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024