Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) 17:44 - Sep 21 with 2841 viewsScottCandage

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:46 - Sep 21 with 2818 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only a link isn't it? I've seen that Nathan jones is in the running too. Or have things moved on?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:51 - Sep 21 with 2780 viewsgainsboroughblue

He wouldn't have to wait long to return to Hillsborough. 7 October. Would be interesting.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:51 - Sep 21 with 2776 viewsGiant_Midget

Chansiri currently drafting another statement.
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:57 - Sep 21 with 2746 viewsSitfcB

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:46 - Sep 21 by Swansea_Blue

Only a link isn't it? I've seen that Nathan jones is in the running too. Or have things moved on?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:01 - Sep 21 with 2715 viewsSwansea_Blue

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:57 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Cool beans. I'm pleased for him. Although who knows what to believe about his embarrassingly public fallout with the Wednesday owner. If Moore did want a salary in the top bracket of Championship salaries, he's deluded. But that may not be true, as the owner seems like a headcase!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:06 - Sep 21 with 2659 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Official on 18:09 - Sep 21 with 2652 viewsScottCandage

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:35 - Sep 21 with 2549 viewsTheBoyBlue

Looking at Owlstalk (I'm still in the habit of checking it out after last season!), it's staggering how much many of them dislike Moore. It was an extraordinary season last season and any other year he would have had them up at a canter. And then he did get them up! Yet some seem relieved that he's gone there because it means he won't be going back to them (as if tat was likely under their owner!).

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Login to get fewer ads

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:44 - Sep 21 with 2501 viewsChurchman

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:35 - Sep 21 by TheBoyBlue

Looking at Owlstalk (I'm still in the habit of checking it out after last season!), it's staggering how much many of them dislike Moore. It was an extraordinary season last season and any other year he would have had them up at a canter. And then he did get them up! Yet some seem relieved that he's gone there because it means he won't be going back to them (as if tat was likely under their owner!).

If Huddersfield beat Wednesday with the current bloke still in charge, their supporters won’t be happy bunnies.
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:47 - Sep 21 with 2462 viewsRyorry

Pleased for DM, and have always had soft spot for the Tykes, so hope they do well for each other (whilst remaining behind us).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:51 - Sep 21 with 2428 viewsArnieM

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 17:51 - Sep 21 by gainsboroughblue

He wouldn't have to wait long to return to Hillsborough. 7 October. Would be interesting.

And I hope he smashes Weds out if the park that day.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:52 - Sep 21 with 2422 viewsbilllm

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:06 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Decent guy,
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:55 - Sep 21 with 2402 viewsRyorry

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:51 - Sep 21 by ArnieM

And I hope he smashes Weds out if the park that day.

0-10 would be lovely

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 2387 viewsgainsboroughblue

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:47 - Sep 21 by Ryorry

Pleased for DM, and have always had soft spot for the Tykes, so hope they do well for each other (whilst remaining behind us).

Terriers.

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 2260 viewsBasuco

He could have waited a couple of weeks, that will make our trip there a lot tougher.
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 19:39 - Sep 21 with 2195 viewsZx1988

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:01 - Sep 21 by Swansea_Blue

Cool beans. I'm pleased for him. Although who knows what to believe about his embarrassingly public fallout with the Wednesday owner. If Moore did want a salary in the top bracket of Championship salaries, he's deluded. But that may not be true, as the owner seems like a headcase!

Reading between the lines of it all, my best guess is that Chansiri set him an ambitious target along the lines of 'get into the playoffs', but was only willing to offer a salary in line with 'avoid relegation'.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 2052 viewsSitfcB

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 19:24 - Sep 21 by Basuco

He could have waited a couple of weeks, that will make our trip there a lot tougher.

Indeed, knows how to play against McKenna. His first home game.

2-0 ITFC win.

COYB

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 1808 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Good on him - likeable bloke. The football is a little industrial but that’s probably what Huddersfield need. If he keeps them up and Weds drop the meltdown on OwlStalk would be unmissable.

Chansiri really f’ed up letting him go. All his butthurt statements make him sound like a mad little dictator.
Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 23:09 - Sep 21 with 1584 viewsRyorry

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 18:58 - Sep 21 by gainsboroughblue

Terriers.

Ooops, yes, soz - something did feel slightly wrong after I'd posted it, thought of checking, but - #lazy

Won't edit, or people won't get your post!

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 06:11 - Sep 22 with 1392 viewsgainsboroughblue

Colin out, Darren Moore in at Huds (n/t) on 20:18 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Indeed, knows how to play against McKenna. His first home game.

2-0 ITFC win.

You mean we aren't going to be playing somebody at the absolute perfect time? I thought we'd fixed the fixture list.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024