Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… 19:04 - Sep 30 with 3424 viewsHciwspi

…sorry for the link to the Daily Mail…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12578745/bradley-lowery-mothe
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:14 - Sep 30 with 3300 views_clive_baker_

Saw that earlier. There aren’t many things that surprise me, but how anyone even thought to do it, let alone carry through with it is absolutely shocking. Throw the book at them.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:22 - Sep 30 with 3240 viewsgainsboroughblue

On reading the Sheff Weds forum, there are one or two mentions that this could have been 'fake' and photoshopped. Probably best to wait until police have completed their investigations before condemning.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:39 - Sep 30 with 3113 viewsyorkshireblue

All very strange. Lots of claims on social media of people saying they were there and saw it happen - but also someone in the background of the photo has given a statement to the police saying he wasn’t at the game last night all so it can’t have been then.

Either way, absolutely disgusting either from the people who did it - or the people who have faked it.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:30 - Oct 2 with 2404 viewsyorkshireblue

One charged, one released on bail.

https://news.sky.com/story/bradley-lowery-man-31-charged-with-public-order-offen

Think it's right to highlight the good work from Wednesday fans who have raised money for the Bradley Lowery Foundation as a result of this, which I believe now stands at over £12,000.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:37 - Oct 2 with 2373 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:22 - Sep 30 by gainsboroughblue

On reading the Sheff Weds forum, there are one or two mentions that this could have been 'fake' and photoshopped. Probably best to wait until police have completed their investigations before condemning.

Police have confirmed its genuine.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:38 - Oct 2 with 2376 viewsitfcjoe

Pair of c**ts, I'd imagine if they show their face at Hillsborough again their fellow Weds fans will give them a well deserved kicking.

Someone leaked some pictures of their cricket(?) teams Whatsapp chat and they were just calling people out in there who were telling them it was bang out of order - too much marching powder is bad for your brain

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:51 - Oct 2 with 2337 viewsPowrigan

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:22 - Sep 30 by gainsboroughblue

“Probably best to wait until police have completed their investigations before condemning.”

That’s not how the world works nowadays.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 8:58]
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 10:15 - Oct 2 with 2186 viewsnoggin

On the other hand, their real fans have raised over £10k for the foundation. Not all football fans are cnnts.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 10:15]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 13:26 - Oct 2 with 1906 viewsAlanG296

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:51 - Oct 2 by Powrigan

“Probably best to wait until police have completed their investigations before condemning.”

That’s not how the world works nowadays.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 8:58]

The one charged pleaded guilty in court this morning.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 13:32 - Oct 2 with 1879 views_clive_baker_

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:38 - Oct 2 by itfcjoe

Pair of c**ts, I'd imagine if they show their face at Hillsborough again their fellow Weds fans will give them a well deserved kicking.

Someone leaked some pictures of their cricket(?) teams Whatsapp chat and they were just calling people out in there who were telling them it was bang out of order - too much marching powder is bad for your brain

Absolutely. This isn't 'Sheffield Wednesday fans' so much as it's 2 absolute low life scum who happen to support them.

Worth noting SWFC fans have since raised about 20 grand for the Bradley Lowery foundation, and no doubt 99.9% of them are as ashamed and sickened by these 2 creatures as we all are.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 13:36 - Oct 2 with 1847 viewssolemio

Indeed, Clive. Probably even more so.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 13:37 - Oct 2 with 1841 viewsStu_Magoo

Given the bloke's picture is in all the papers, it'd be a real shame if someone gave him a leathering.
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 14:40 - Oct 2 with 1754 viewsPowrigan

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 13:26 - Oct 2 by AlanG296

The one charged pleaded guilty in court this morning.

My point was people are now prosecuted by the media whether they are guilty or not.

I wasn’t referring to just this case.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 14:42]
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 15:44 - Oct 2 with 1647 viewsitfc78

I truly despair that anyone would use an image of a child who has died from cancer to be used in any form of jest or taunt. I lost my 5 year old son Harry, to cancer 3 weeks after Bradley died in 2017 to AML. It seems there is nothing sacred anymore in our society.
It’s been a tough day today!
Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 15:55 - Oct 2 with 1628 viewsbluelagos

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 15:44 - Oct 2 by itfc78

I truly despair that anyone would use an image of a child who has died from cancer to be used in any form of jest or taunt. I lost my 5 year old son Harry, to cancer 3 weeks after Bradley died in 2017 to AML. It seems there is nothing sacred anymore in our society.

Must be tough for you (and many others in similar positions)

Only thing I'd say it was 2 out of a crowd of 20k+ so they are very much in the minority thankfully.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 16:17]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 16:13 - Oct 2 with 1579 viewsitfcjoe

Sorry that you've had to go through all this today due to these c***s, hopefully the reaction from other SW fans has helped restore some faith in humanity

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 16:41 - Oct 2 with 1517 viewsBiGDonnie

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 08:38 - Oct 2 by itfcjoe

I've just seen the WhatsApp's and what the actual f(_)ck. They're going to get seriously hurt with that attitude.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Wednesday fans sink to a new low… on 19:07 - Oct 2 with 1363 viewsrunaround

So sorry to hear that and the actions of that stupid individual must have been especially painful for you. You are in my and I’m sure many others thoughts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024