Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident 21:23 - Oct 31 with 2196 viewsorfordbuoy

General premise is that if the newly arrived were not so week they'd be down there too. Some division whether to play the big guns or keep their powder dry for the pending Man Utd match.

Almost feels like if we wanted it we could pass this round - only to face (probably) one of the big boys. Well, we did it with Wolves so with rotating we might squeeze through again,
looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 21:27 - Oct 31 with 2150 viewsMK1

Think we will start roughly the same as against Wolves (Axel). Think Fulham will go pretty strong. They may fancy their chances of going all the way.
looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 1921 viewsIllinoisblue

Think we’ll trip up and lose 1-2.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 23:06 - Oct 31 with 1767 viewsorfordbuoy

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 21:27 - Oct 31 by MK1

Think we will start roughly the same as against Wolves (Axel). Think Fulham will go pretty strong. They may fancy their chances of going all the way.

yeah, they mentioned that this could be their only chance of some silverware - which would boost their image and bring in more sponsorship. They want it more than us.
looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 00:40 - Nov 1 with 1638 viewsquirkie

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 22:22 - Oct 31 by Illinoisblue

Wouldn't be unhappy with that, we got ourselves into a position we hopefully can maintain for the rest of the season so going out in this 2nd rate competition is not such a bad thing. At least we've had a bit of a run in this competition this year.

Now if this was a last 16 tie in the FA Cup in a few months time I'd be the other way on a game like this, be bang up for winning this tie.

3 pts at Wayne Rooney's Brum is what really matters this week.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 0:44]

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:35 - Nov 1 with 1104 viewsericclacton

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 22:22 - Oct 31 by Illinoisblue

I think we will stay upright and lose 2-1

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:48 - Nov 1 with 1071 viewsRadlett_blue

The probable other quarter finalists are Port Vale, Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal & Middlesbrough. With Man City out, a Wembley visit looks more possible than in the past for one of the lesser lights, but you would think that a tiring 2 legged semi final against one of the big boys would be a lot of wasted effort, although adding some glamour.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:51 - Nov 1 with 1049 viewstextbackup

Any of them mention the time trains they are getting to Ipswich?
I’m in the 1530 from Liv Street and wondering if I need to arm myself with caviar and lobster to chuck their way if they get rowdy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:54 - Nov 1 with 1038 viewsblueislander

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:51 - Nov 1 by textbackup

Any of them mention the time trains they are getting to Ipswich?
I’m in the 1530 from Liv Street and wondering if I need to arm myself with caviar and lobster to chuck their way if they get rowdy

Take a Richard Osman with you and you will be fine.
Login to get fewer ads

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:57 - Nov 1 with 1016 viewsKieran_Knows

2-2 draw, then win on penalties for us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 12:05 - Nov 1 with 984 viewstextbackup

looking at 2 Fulham forums - they are not over-confident on 11:57 - Nov 1 by Kieran_Knows

2-2 draw, then win on penalties for us.

Cor

I’m still in the singing section tonight at daughters request it’ll go off in there if this happens

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024