Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit 17:13 - Nov 2 with 2369 viewsfactual_blue

Which is predominantly in the colours of the Israeli flag.

Or I would be, if I were as big an idiot as the people offended by this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67294809

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:29 - Nov 2 with 2267 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s exactly the same as the Palestinian flag, except for the lack of black or white and the addition of silver. Apart from that it’s identical.

It’s a closer match for Bulgaria. Maybe M&S are really Bulgariaphobic?

There’s some real numpties around. They should just be ignored, not pandered to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:42 - Nov 2 with 2204 viewsLaManga

I see Christmas is racist now, Father.
I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:47 - Nov 2 with 2172 viewsnoggin

Brilliant trolling by the complainees.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:52 - Nov 2 with 2144 viewsfactual_blue

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:47 - Nov 2 by noggin

Or cunning marketing by M&S?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 18:02 - Nov 2 with 2119 viewsGlasgowBlue

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:47 - Nov 2 by noggin

It would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that just a couple of years ago a terrorist stabbed two women in a Marks & Spencer store because he believed the company funded Israel in its "persecution" of Palestine.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 18:23 - Nov 2 with 2020 viewsBuhrer

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 17:52 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Or cunning marketing by M&S?

A comparison of the two images doesn't offend me, but I did find it interesting. As we have red next to white, with triangle marks mirrored, and a band of green and black, on fire imagery. Maybe someone being clever.
I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 21:20 - Nov 2 with 1745 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 18:02 - Nov 2 by GlasgowBlue

It would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that just a couple of years ago a terrorist stabbed two women in a Marks & Spencer store because he believed the company funded Israel in its "persecution" of Palestine.

Absolute nutters, although that probably goes a long way to explain the company’s cautious stance.

When I think of M&S, I must admit persecution of Palestinians isn’t uppermost in my thoughts. Normally it’s more about dull but comfortable socks. But a quick search shows this anti-M&S sentiment to be surprisingly (for me) prevalent on the internet. Some of it goes back to stuff said by their founder in the 1940s.

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 21:25 - Nov 2 with 1717 viewsronnyd

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 21:20 - Nov 2 by Swansea_Blue

Absolute nutters, although that probably goes a long way to explain the company’s cautious stance.

When I think of M&S, I must admit persecution of Palestinians isn’t uppermost in my thoughts. Normally it’s more about dull but comfortable socks. But a quick search shows this anti-M&S sentiment to be surprisingly (for me) prevalent on the internet. Some of it goes back to stuff said by their founder in the 1940s.

Well, he was a Jewish refugee.
Login to get fewer ads

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 21:37 - Nov 2 with 1662 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 21:25 - Nov 2 by ronnyd

Well, he was a Jewish refugee.

Ah, I didn’t know that. So it’s fairly obvious he’ll be pro-Jewish then! From what I can see the online stuff is largely a promotion of the usual Muslim hatred against Jews, picked up also by a few whacky communist sites. I’m not going to start digging into that stuff though to try and understand more. They’re nuts (the Burnley shop stabbing offender literally was - he was consigned to a psychiatric unit by the looks of it).

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 12:07 - Nov 3 with 1384 viewsGrandpa

This isn't just any subliminal racism...
I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 13:06 - Nov 3 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

Sadly there are people on Twitter who just go around looking for things like this to inflate their sense of self importance and get a bit of attention.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 13:29 - Nov 3 with 1199 viewsLaManga

I am offended by the Ipswich Town kit on 12:07 - Nov 3 by Grandpa

This isn't just any subliminal racism...

The nod to Hamas when they chuck the elf off a high building wasn't lost on me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024