Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! 16:27 - Nov 6 with 5147 viewsnodge_blue

I cant recall it all exactly but i think they are 90mil in debt as well. And average wage still about 25k a week.

But then he also said most championship clubs losing that. Think he said average loss is about 20 mil a year.

They havent got the saleable players in depth like they used to either.

Funny how things go in cycles and they are pretty much where we were in the McCarthy last season.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 20:41 - Nov 6 with 1027 viewsGeoffSentence

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 17:05 - Nov 6 by _clive_baker_

Not sure of the terms of the debt but that wouldn't surprise me, that's 6% on 90m which is pretty much a market rate.

Even aside from that, rarely has a club been as reliant on promotion as they are this season. TBH, unless they luck out and achieve that I just don't see how they can even cut enough cost to meet FFP. They're properly in the sh1t if they don't go up.

Apparently a lot of the debt is to Mark Attanasio, their american investor.

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/23901034.norwich-city-canaries-2022-23

it doesn't say how much 'a significant proportion' is, but like us with the debt to ME, that does make it easier.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 20:45 - Nov 6 with 1010 views_clive_baker_

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 19:06 - Nov 6 by NthQldITFC

Anybody else think that Sargent might be one we might be interested in?

I think that would be a very hard deal to do.

He has to be worth north of £10m?
Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 20:50 - Nov 6 with 987 viewsGeoffSentence

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 20:45 - Nov 6 by _clive_baker_

Presumably we couldnt and remain FFP (or whatever it is now) without sellling someone for decent money ourselves.

I can't think of anyone in our squad who we could sell for a large enough amount who I would be content to see go in order to be able to buy him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just think the excitement of selling 50,000 kits last season on 21:09 - Nov 6 with 961 viewsunstableblue

Found this on 19:46 - Nov 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

So in the ballpark of ~£7m rising to ~£11m. I bet some clubs have already hedged against that increase. Given the losses most clubs in the football league are making, it’s still a drop in the ocean.

Mad that even with gates of 29k, player sales are the only way to break even. Football is broken.

Across all three kits - 55 x 20% x 50,000 = £605,000

Covers 60% of a leading Town players wages, only

Wages are mental

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 21:17 - Nov 6 with 934 viewsN2_Blue

Sargent is crap. No thanks.

Sara, come winter he will start disappearing, doesn't track back and whilst scoring some good goals he himself is causing issues of weakness in that team. Probably lacks a ton of attributes that a Mckenna player needs

J Rowe - yes please. A very good player, their best player by a distance.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 03:17 - Nov 7 with 792 viewsbaxterbasics

I'm sure if Nodge get in real financial trouble we will all show them the same sympathy they did to us when ITFC went into admin.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 07:56 - Nov 7 with 718 viewsMetal_Hacker

My heart bleeds purple pi55

Poll: If it were one or the other

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 08:01 - Nov 7 with 713 viewsNthQldITFC

Maguire says budgies losing about 450k a week! on 20:45 - Nov 6 by _clive_baker_

Would he be that much? Ah, just looked and they reckon he signed for ~€9.5m, hadn't realised that. I thought he was a raw kid who had just started to come good this season.

Probably falls into the too expensive for January / not good enough for the Premier League if we're shopping for that party over the summer then.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024