Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that annoy you more than they should.. 11:44 - Nov 12 with 32249 views_clive_baker_

The guy in the row behind me at PR who calls Harness Harkness. Grinds my gears.

Non football related but people who overuse the word 'genuinely'. The only thing worse is when people say 'generally' when they really mean 'genuinely'.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 14:05 - Nov 16 with 1659 views_clive_baker_

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 07:45 - Nov 16 by iamatractorboy

Electrical sockets left switched on when nothing is plugged in.

Does it cost money though? I've always wondered if there isn't anything plugged in. I presume not?
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:28 - Nov 16 with 1616 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 14:05 - Nov 16 by _clive_baker_

Does it cost money though? I've always wondered if there isn't anything plugged in. I presume not?

The electricity escapes and connects to any vaccines you have had, the Government conceals the cost of the electricity so you don't know about being tracked by the nearest 5G mast...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:31 - Nov 16 with 1615 viewsBuhrer

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:28 - Nov 16 by WeWereZombies

The electricity escapes and connects to any vaccines you have had, the Government conceals the cost of the electricity so you don't know about being tracked by the nearest 5G mast...

Electricity isn't real though.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:35 - Nov 16 with 1604 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:31 - Nov 16 by Buhrer

Never knew you lived in Norfolk?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:36 - Nov 16 with 1600 viewsKeno

wow thats a shocking statement

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:38 - Nov 16 with 1598 viewsartsbossbeard

I've recently had a client using "working progress" rather than "work in progress" in both email & telephone conversations.

Thought it was a slip of the tongue when we chatted but it's there in black & white, hurting my eyes too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:41 - Nov 16 with 1581 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:38 - Nov 16 by artsbossbeard

I've recently had a client using "working progress" rather than "work in progress" in both email & telephone conversations.

Thought it was a slip of the tongue when we chatted but it's there in black & white, hurting my eyes too.

we've a new MD who obsessed with 'building a tech-stack"

wtf is a tech stack?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:43 - Nov 16 with 1554 viewsartsbossbeard

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:41 - Nov 16 by Keno

wtf is a tech stack?

He wants to spunk money on new IT kit & services rather than sponsor the West Stand.

He's a wrong un.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:45 - Nov 16 with 1537 viewsBuhrer

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:36 - Nov 16 by Keno

wow thats a shocking statement

making an arc of myself as usual
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:45 - Nov 16 with 1531 viewsDanTheMan

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:41 - Nov 16 by Keno

wtf is a tech stack?

In software engineering, that does have a proper meaning but it's very boring.

Basically just what technologies are you using the build whatever it is you do.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:46 - Nov 16 with 1523 viewsBuhrer

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:38 - Nov 16 by artsbossbeard

Glad you checked and didn't just take it for granite.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:56 - Nov 16 with 1488 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Is that your current way of thinking ?
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:02 - Nov 16 with 1469 viewsBuhrer

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:56 - Nov 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

Is that your current way of thinking ?

If that's a crime, you can charge me for it
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:03 - Nov 16 with 1453 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:02 - Nov 16 by Buhrer

If that's a crime, you can charge me for it

I thought that might generate a response.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:05 - Nov 16 with 1436 viewsBuhrer

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:03 - Nov 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

I thought that might generate a response.

I felt empowered.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 1399 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:05 - Nov 16 by Buhrer

I felt empowered.

I could carry on with these but I'll resist or you'll be thinking "wire you still doing it ?" .

(Two for the price of one there )
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:20 - Nov 16 with 1385 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:05 - Nov 16 by Buhrer

I felt empowered.

That's the mains thing.

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:24 - Nov 16 with 1381 viewsRyorry

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:45 - Nov 16 by DanTheMan

Watt on earth does that mean?

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:25 - Nov 16 with 1365 viewsWeWereZombies

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:14 - Nov 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

I could carry on with these but I'll resist or you'll be thinking "wire you still doing it ?" .

(Two for the price of one there )

I can see that you have a capacitor for these things.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:26 - Nov 16 with 1363 viewsRyorry

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:28 - Nov 16 by WeWereZombies

Phew, thank heavens there’s no 5G within 15 miles of here.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:28 - Nov 16 with 1343 viewsKeno

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 15:45 - Nov 16 by DanTheMan

fair enough

apparently he gets annoyed if when he is full Tech Stack flow you start humming a B52's classic

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:28 - Nov 16 with 1338 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:25 - Nov 16 by WeWereZombies

I can see that you have a capacitor for these things.

There's been a fuse of them now.

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:32 - Nov 16 with 1312 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:28 - Nov 16 by hoppy

There's been a fuse of them now.

Now that I've gone live on the subject, I don't know how on Earth I'm going to stay neutral anymore.
Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:33 - Nov 16 with 1309 viewshoppy

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:32 - Nov 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

Now that I've gone live on the subject, I don't know how on Earth I'm going to stay neutral anymore.

You could always switch to Football Only mode?

Things that annoy you more than they should.. on 16:33 - Nov 16 with 1309 viewsArgyle_blue

People who say ‘He didn’t batter an eyelid’ when they mean ‘didn’t bat an eyelid’. Makes me want to batter their eyelids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024