Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waiting room for Norwich tickets 09:04 - Nov 27 with 7857 viewsSmithersJones

Anyone managed to get in yet?
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:05 - Nov 27 with 3924 viewslurcher

No coming soon option is not clickable
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:05 - Nov 27 with 3888 viewsbrazil1981

No just getting ‘coming soon’ still!
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:06 - Nov 27 with 3861 viewsHereford_Blue

Here to ask the same question - nope!
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:07 - Nov 27 with 3823 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:05 - Nov 27 by brazil1981

Same on laptop, but just went in on my phone and got in ok
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:07 - Nov 27 with 3821 viewstractorhatter

I was in for a minute (said i was 7th in the queue). then it just booted me off!!!
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:07 - Nov 27 with 3817 viewsseananderson7

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:05 - Nov 27 by brazil1981

I was placed in the waiting room - then it re-directed me to the ticket page with "coming soon". I thought it would only re-direct at 10am???
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:08 - Nov 27 with 3785 viewsITFCson

I got a message saying I was number 52 in waiting room. But then that message disappeared, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole system crashes come 10am - hopefully not
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:09 - Nov 27 with 3748 viewslurcher

I am in a queue but it doesn't tell me my position
Login to get fewer ads

This has got “disaster” written all over it…. on 09:09 - Nov 27 with 3743 viewsBloots

….it seems a bit foolish of the club to bring in a new, untested system for this match.

There’s gonna be tears.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 9:10]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:10 - Nov 27 with 3721 viewsbrazil1981

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:09 - Nov 27 by lurcher

I am in a queue but it doesn't tell me my position

Likewise…
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:11 - Nov 27 with 3693 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

That was pretty poorly done, it has to be said. Seems like most people had the same issue getting in but who knows where that leaves us in the queue.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:12 - Nov 27 with 3687 viewsOohArrPaulGoddard

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:08 - Nov 27 by ITFCson

I got a message saying I was number 52 in waiting room. But then that message disappeared, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole system crashes come 10am - hopefully not

I am in but it has not given me a number just says I am in a waiting room with a clock counting down to 10am

Blog: Bronze For the Price of Gold

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:12 - Nov 27 with 3674 viewssquiz

This system is worrying me, I thought the consensus was things would get to Wednesday and the season ticket holders. This queue system seems to imply they think it will sell out instantly this morning!
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:20 - Nov 27 with 3579 viewslurcher

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:12 - Nov 27 by squiz

This system is worrying me, I thought the consensus was things would get to Wednesday and the season ticket holders. This queue system seems to imply they think it will sell out instantly this morning!

I think it will be sold out within minutes
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:36 - Nov 27 with 3394 viewsbluelagos

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:20 - Nov 27 by lurcher

I think it will be sold out within minutes

You guys think we have 6k members?

Going to be a rush this morning but surely the 3 match attendance was set with the numbers in mind...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:46 - Nov 27 with 3258 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:36 - Nov 27 by bluelagos

Going to be a rush this morning but surely the 3 match attendance was set with the numbers in mind...

You’d think so, wouldn’t you? But if that’s the case then why bother with the waiting room?
Yes I'm in and getting flashbacks to Glastonbury ticket queues madness! (n/t) on 09:48 - Nov 27 with 3199 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:48 - Nov 27 with 3212 viewsRoyKeanesBeard

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:36 - Nov 27 by bluelagos

What is everyone else looking at? I had a queue page pop up but then that went and I’m not just staring at the home tickets page with the Norwich tickets ‘coming soon’.

Not confident that’s right but too afraid to refresh the page /try again to confirm 😬
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:50 - Nov 27 with 3139 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:48 - Nov 27 by RoyKeanesBeard

What is everyone else looking at? I had a queue page pop up but then that went and I’m not just staring at the home tickets page with the Norwich tickets ‘coming soon’.

Not confident that’s right but too afraid to refresh the page /try again to confirm 😬

I think you need to log out then log back in again. Or, if you can, log in on a new device.
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:51 - Nov 27 with 3135 viewsiamipswich

I'm exactly the same as you.

Just hope it is like away matches and coming soon changes to add to basket after refreshing at 10am. If it moves me to the back of the queue it may be curtains.

I was momentarily in a queue and 27th in line but moved to the coming soon page now.

Poll: Who will return first?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:51 - Nov 27 with 3123 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Sorry to say, you are not in the right place, you want a screen with a background of the fans and a white box in the middle with a countdown to the event beginning.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:53 - Nov 27 with 3083 viewsRoyKeanesBeard

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:50 - Nov 27 by SmithersJones

I think you need to log out then log back in again. Or, if you can, log in on a new device.

Are you looking at a different screen then? I think with 8 minutes left now and thousands of people currently in the queue I’m going to cross everything and hope at 10 that coming soon boxes changes 🤞
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:55 - Nov 27 with 3056 viewsRoyKeanesBeard

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:51 - Nov 27 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Sorry to say, you are not in the right place, you want a screen with a background of the fans and a white box in the middle with a countdown to the event beginning.

That’s what I had at 9.01 😔
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:55 - Nov 27 with 3053 viewsSmithersJones

Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:53 - Nov 27 by RoyKeanesBeard

Are you looking at a different screen then? I think with 8 minutes left now and thousands of people currently in the queue I’m going to cross everything and hope at 10 that coming soon boxes changes 🤞

I’ve got a screen on a Queue-it URL with a photo of loads of people in Marcus Evans shirts and a line saying “you are now in a queue”
Edit: URL is itfc.queue-it.net
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 9:56]
Waiting room for Norwich tickets on 09:58 - Nov 27 with 3007 viewsLongLegs

The frustration is that you have no idea what number you are in the queue
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024