Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets 12:59 - Nov 27 with 1745 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if we’ll be offering them or if we’ll stay capped around 21k STs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:03 - Nov 27 with 1707 viewsCityBlue

Just as Pack out Portman road is no longer needed, they will not being offering half season tickets I believe. It does not leave sufficient purchasable tickets and then you have an issue of touting starts and worse still season tickets being bought in order to sell each game.

I T I D

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:06 - Nov 27 with 1682 viewstextbackup

Have to stay capped I would have thought

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:14 - Nov 27 with 1626 viewshoppy

I would assume stay capped at 21K... my thinking is, they've possibly done that number purposefully, as if they DO progress work on replacing the Cobbold, they'd be able to accommodate that number in the rest of the ground, and also the away fans.. if they've got more than that, they have a logistical problem in how they would reseat the Cobbold STs.
It would mean minimal to no match tickets for sale match by match though, of course.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:17 - Nov 27 with 1618 viewsPhilTWTD

Very much doubt it. The cap was set as budgets required the additional income that having the current level of matchday tickets available. Also unfair to those who can't make it every week to pack the ground out entirely with season tickets.
Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:27 - Nov 27 with 1520 viewsSitfcB

Would’ve been advertised by now as usually start on Boxing Day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:42 - Nov 27 with 1447 viewsbaxterbasics

I would be surprised. I did get one as a Christmas prezzie back in MickMas playoff season.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:59 - Nov 27 with 1394 viewsSwansea_Blue

You'd want the half with the chip on

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Barcode. (n/t) on 14:04 - Nov 27 with 1357 viewsBloots

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:59 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Login to get fewer ads

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 14:20 - Nov 27 with 1297 viewsOldFart71

I would imagine that the 21,000 mark was worked out so as to maximise the clubs cashflow. Why offer half price to around 8,000 when you get the 8,000 at the best prices you can attain. I recently went to PR for the first time in over 20 years to see them against Crystal Palace and was pleasantly surprised to get an upper tier Sir Alf for £15. Admittedly it was a Senior citizen ticket, but the previous time I had been to PR I sat upper tier Sir Bobby and it cost me £32. Truthfully the prices at PR are very reasonable. I would expect the cost of tickets to rise quite a bit if they achieved Premier League status.
Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 14:48 - Nov 27 with 1213 viewsIllinoisblue

Seen a few other clubs offering half season tickets on 13:59 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

We call them fries over here

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024