Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) 07:49 - Dec 11 with 2150 viewsDamster

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 07:56 - Dec 11 with 2115 viewsJohn_Grose

They will likely struggle to find their way there.
Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:08 - Dec 11 with 2048 viewsITFC_Forever

No, they are going take it again.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:21 - Dec 11 with 2007 viewsStevieH

I expect that they will bravely march straight past the signs saying ‘away fans only’ and just take over.
Impressive stuff
Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:32 - Dec 11 with 1920 viewsblueoxford

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:21 - Dec 11 by StevieH

I expect that they will bravely march straight past the signs saying ‘away fans only’ and just take over.
Impressive stuff

I hope that they cordon off 20% of the pub as a whinging zone
Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 09:37 - Dec 11 with 1705 viewsNthQldITFC

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:32 - Dec 11 by blueoxford

Interestingly, they've had to order in extra whisky as they sell it by the 'finger' in there.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 11:01 - Dec 11 with 1472 viewsford6600

Obviously the Station pub change the loo signs
to 'Brothers' and 'Sisters' when budgies in town...
Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 11:36 - Dec 11 with 1346 viewsNthQldITFC

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 11:01 - Dec 11 by ford6600

Obviously the Station pub change the loo signs
to 'Brothers' and 'Sisters' when budgies in town...

...and they have to order in extra wide hand dryers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 11:53 - Dec 11 with 1264 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 08:32 - Dec 11 by blueoxford

At least their tears can roll down into the Orwell.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 12:19 - Dec 11 with 1159 viewstextbackup

I love that not a single reply so far answers a simple ‘yes’ 😂😂

I’d assume they have, easiest ever away derby fans to police.

Station, pub, 500/600m to away end, and repeat in reverse.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 13:03 - Dec 11 with 1003 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Have Norwich Fans been given the Station Pub on Saturday? (n/t) on 09:37 - Dec 11 by NthQldITFC

Interestingly, they've had to order in extra whisky as they sell it by the 'finger' in there.

Who do you have to finger to get a shot?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024