Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Physicality 21:46 - Dec 12 with 949 viewsBseaBlue

That was the highlight for me. There has been a lot of emphasis on Watford being a strong and physical side but we every bit matched them. Proper grit and determination and Clarke coming on shut down the issues on that right hand side.

Also a word for Harness. He really is lovely to watch with the ball at his feet. Little touches and moving on the ball. He looks a lot sharper than Broady at the minute so must be in contention for Saturday.
Physicality on 21:48 - Dec 12 with 911 viewsredrickstuhaart

Their threat came from athleticism and size and they were dangerous as a result. We coped, but could not dominate that physicality.
POST OF THE DAY on 21:52 - Dec 12 with 837 viewsunstableblue

That’s it for me - we matched and outmuscled/outfought a very very physically strong and energetic team packed full of quality

To do that is a real marker

As for Broadhead I got brickbats recently for questioning his form (Blue Monday doing the same), and yet if stated recently he was playing back into form. That sub cameo wasn’t what we needed from him. Lots of moments where he could have done better.

He’ll come good hopefully Saturday. But Harness was streets ahead, delightfully touches and close to MOTM

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Physicality on 22:11 - Dec 12 with 692 viewsBigCommon

Really good match. We didn't get outmuscled.. Both teams went toe to toe for 90 minutes.
POST OF THE DAY on 22:17 - Dec 12 with 656 viewsNutkins_Return

POST OF THE DAY on 21:52 - Dec 12 by unstableblue

That’s it for me - we matched and outmuscled/outfought a very very physically strong and energetic team packed full of quality

As for Broadhead I got brickbats recently for questioning his form (Blue Monday doing the same), and yet if stated recently he was playing back into form. That sub cameo wasn’t what we needed from him. Lots of moments where he could have done better.

He’ll come good hopefully Saturday. But Harness was streets ahead, delightfully touches and close to MOTM

Really pleased for Harness. He's made himself a really important part of the squad/team again. He's right back at his best. BUT Broadhead plays. He's an explosive, key moments player. He doesn't get involved in everything or run a game. He just comes alive and creates something or smashed in a goal. He thrives in the big moments.
POST OF THE DAY on 22:43 - Dec 12 with 567 viewsGarv

POST OF THE DAY on 21:52 - Dec 12 by unstableblue

If there's a player who's a nailed on starter almost every week, but struggles to come on in games, it's Broadhead.

Last season you could level that at Harness funnily enough, but he's been brilliant coming on at times this season. Fairly good tonight as well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Physicality on 22:47 - Dec 12 with 494 viewsFrimleyBlue

I liked that luongo clearly had licence to tackle and allow morsy to drop off players a bit so not to get to involved.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Physicality on 22:49 - Dec 12 with 466 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thought Harness was really good tonight too.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024