Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best result of the season 22:56 - Dec 12 with 856 viewsSomethingBlue

That's my favourite one so far. I'm relentlessly cautious as we've been burned too many times and it would be so, so, so special to get back up there again after 22 years – but it's now more than clear that we are for real and have a serious chance.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Best result of the season on 22:59 - Dec 12 with 798 viewsVic

It does start to feel that way. Somehow this win seems to have been more of a statement than most of the others. I really do believe that we can do it. We’ll defo be in the play offs.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Best result of the season on 23:12 - Dec 12 with 689 viewsBiGDonnie

Best result of the season on 22:59 - Dec 12 by Vic

It does start to feel that way. Somehow this win seems to have been more of a statement than most of the others. I really do believe that we can do it. We’ll defo be in the play offs.

We definitely won’t.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Best result of the season on 23:17 - Dec 12 with 658 viewsDarkBrandon

It is right up there with the win at Sunderland to kick things off.

That’s quite a gap to Leeds now. If we can get to the new year without disaster, recruitment should be somewhat easier. Just get someone in to help Hirst up front and it could be an amazing season.
Best result of the season on 23:20 - Dec 12 with 626 viewsNthQldITFC

Best result of the season on 23:17 - Dec 12 by DarkBrandon

It is right up there with the win at Sunderland to kick things off.

That’s quite a gap to Leeds now. If we can get to the new year without disaster, recruitment should be somewhat easier. Just get someone in to help Hirst up front and it could be an amazing season.

I think a lot of very good players are going to be quite keen to come here. It feels a bit magical and I'm sure it looks it from the outside too. Ashton's going to be beating them off with a sh!tty stick!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Best result of the season on 23:26 - Dec 12 with 594 viewstractorboy1978

Welcome to the party!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024