Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" 00:15 - Dec 27 with 2049 viewsGeoffSentence

This was a big game, possibly the biggest of the season so far. For the big games you've got to do your home work, but these lads hadn't done the basic checks. It was embarrassing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:17 - Dec 27 with 1987 viewsSitfcB

That’s not the lyrics.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:17 - Dec 27 with 1997 viewsbluefunk

They weren’t singing those words, it is a tribute to their late owner, and ends “you made us sing that”
"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:18 - Dec 27 with 1988 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Who chanted that?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:18 - Dec 27 with 1971 viewsSitfcB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:18 - Dec 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Who chanted that?

No one.

COYB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:19 - Dec 27 with 1974 viewsCopfordBlue

They didn’t sing that. It was about their previous owner who died in a helicopter crash. The line was “champions of England, you made us sing that”

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:22 - Dec 27 with 1899 viewsVegtablue

Looking up their club achievements now, I can see why they choose to forget football existed before Sky.

Oh I heard the same as Geoff. Stand corrected!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 0:23]
"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:24 - Dec 27 with 1855 viewsIllinoisblue

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:17 - Dec 27 by SitfcB

That’s not the lyrics.

Incredible how many Town fans are making fools of themselves on twitter by not knowing what Leicester sing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:28 - Dec 27 with 1820 viewsSarge

I thought they were probably the thickest set of fans I’ve ever come across. That chant, the football in a library that I could barely hear because of the North stand noise. The heckling of George Hirst when he’s lying injured. Bunch of melts, thoroughly enjoyed seeing them sit in silence at the end.
Login to get fewer ads

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:28 - Dec 27 with 1805 viewsGeoffSentence

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:19 - Dec 27 by CopfordBlue

They didn’t sing that. It was about their previous owner who died in a helicopter crash. The line was “champions of England, you made us sing that”

Ah, I stand corrected. They should have sung it a bit louder so we could hear.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:29 - Dec 27 with 1789 viewsSarge

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:28 - Dec 27 by GeoffSentence

Ah, I stand corrected. They should have sung it a bit louder so we could hear.

Yes, if only they’d have been a little louder. Given it was a library and all that.
"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:30 - Dec 27 with 1765 viewsSitfcB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:24 - Dec 27 by Illinoisblue

Incredible how many Town fans are making fools of themselves on twitter by not knowing what Leicester sing

Yep.:.and it’s been all over twitter from other teams this season as well

COYB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:36 - Dec 27 with 1688 viewsIllinoisblue

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:30 - Dec 27 by SitfcB

Yep.:.and it’s been all over twitter from other teams this season as well

Them singing “Ed Sheeran, your music is s5it” was quite funny though

62 - 78 - 81

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:43 - Dec 27 with 1605 viewsSitfcB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:36 - Dec 27 by Illinoisblue

Them singing “Ed Sheeran, your music is s5it” was quite funny though

Ha, didn’t hear that one.

COYB

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:45 - Dec 27 with 1592 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:43 - Dec 27 by SitfcB

Ha, didn’t hear that one.

I didn't hear much at all from the LCFC fans other than when they scored.

Perhaps I'm in the wrong part of the ground.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:52 - Dec 27 with 1546 viewsIllinoisblue

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 00:45 - Dec 27 by You_Bloo_Right

I didn't hear much at all from the LCFC fans other than when they scored.

Perhaps I'm in the wrong part of the ground.

They didn’t sing much (I was in top tier of Churchmans). Few shouts of “we shall not be moved” and that was about it.

Didn’t hear North much either to be honest.

62 - 78 - 81

"Champions Of England, You'll never sing that" on 07:09 - Dec 27 with 1106 viewsFtnfwest

It’s a bit of an odd one this, given they are actually singing the (correct) words at the rest of the ground, but it’s not intended for the rest of the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024