Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis 13:03 - Jan 11 with 3039 viewsParsley

Bit harsh to blame it on one song, I thought it was quite good

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/roger-daltrey-nhs-te
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 2419 viewstazdac

Well we won’t get fooled again! :o)
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 2415 viewsNthQldITFC

Who?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:05 - Jan 11 with 2320 viewsfactual_blue

He's now of an age where people might try to put him down.
[Post edited 11 Jan 14:05]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 14:08 - Jan 11 with 2309 viewsronnyd

Does he say it behind blue eyes?
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 16:28 - Jan 11 with 2158 viewsthorpedo

But can he suggest a better 'Substitute'?....

Thorpedo

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 16:52 - Jan 11 with 2123 viewsDJR

What he seems to be saying is that the kids are alright.
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 2059 viewsWhos_blue

He was asked about his sight at his recent eye test. He said "I can see for miles".

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 17:52 - Jan 11 with 2055 viewsMeadowlark

I blame Boris................................🕷️
Login to get fewer ads

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 17:57 - Jan 11 with 2025 viewsGlasgowBlue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 16:28 - Jan 11 by thorpedo

But can he suggest a better 'Substitute'?....

Are you asking Who's Next?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 18:45 - Jan 11 with 1978 viewsDJR

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 17:51 - Jan 11 by Whos_blue

He was asked about his sight at his recent eye test. He said "I can see for miles".

I'd heard he's now deaf, dumb and blind, but he sure plays a mean pinball.
[Post edited 11 Jan 18:53]
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:02 - Jan 11 with 1950 viewsDJR

I'm free, said the doctor when Daltrey asked if he could be seen.
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 1936 viewsDJR

Daltrey said he thought he had a rash but the doctor told him it was just a trick of the light.
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:07 - Jan 11 with 1929 viewsDJR

I can't explain said Daltrey when the doctor asked what the pain was like.
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:10 - Jan 11 with 1902 viewsDJR

When Daltrey left the surgery, the doctor warned him about getting cold at his age and said "Don't let go the coat".
[Post edited 11 Jan 19:11]
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:33 - Jan 11 with 1864 viewsWhos_blue

When Rog left the hospital it was icy. As he passed a young lad on the way out he said "Careful. Don't Slip Kid".

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 01:40 - Jan 12 with 1731 viewsreadtheleaguetable

I think the system has been overwhelmed by deaf, dumb and blind kids playing too much pinball.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 07:17 - Jan 12 with 1618 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:02 - Jan 11 by DJR

I'm free, said the doctor when Daltrey asked if he could be seen.

What time was the appointment? 5:15?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 07:26 - Jan 12 with 1607 viewsBlueNomad

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 19:33 - Jan 11 by Whos_blue

When Rog left the hospital it was icy. As he passed a young lad on the way out he said "Careful. Don't Slip Kid".

The kid thanked him, said there was no-one who was prepared to pick him up being in plaster and asked How Many Friends Have I Really Got?
[Post edited 12 Jan 7:28]
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 08:10 - Jan 12 with 1558 viewsDJR

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 07:17 - Jan 12 by You_Bloo_Right

What time was the appointment? 5:15?

At the appointment, Daltrey showed the doctor his bruised leg and asked, "Do you think it's alright?"
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 09:08 - Jan 12 with 1508 viewsGlasgowBlue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 08:10 - Jan 12 by DJR

At the appointment, Daltrey showed the doctor his bruised leg and asked, "Do you think it's alright?"

The nurse tried to administer some pain relief but she couldn’t find a vein to insert the needle. Unfortunately for Daltrey, the duty nurse that day was Mary Anne with the Shaky Hand.

In distress Daltrey could be heard shouting “Doctor, Doctor”.

Iron Lion Zion

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 09:49 - Jan 12 with 1474 viewsWhos_blue

This is turning into one of my favourite ever threads!

Over a dozen tracks by The Who in one thread?

I call that a Bargain!

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 1448 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 09:49 - Jan 12 by Whos_blue

I call that a Bargain!

A proper Success Story then.

I thought you'd have Had Enough.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 1436 viewsWhos_blue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:00 - Jan 12 by You_Bloo_Right

A proper Success Story then.

I thought you'd have Had Enough.

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:26 - Jan 12 with 1414 viewsDJR

Whilst waiting to see the doctor, the receptionist said to Daltrey, "Remind me again. Who are you?"
[Post edited 12 Jan 10:26]
Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 10:35 - Jan 12 with 1393 viewsGlasgowBlue

Roger Daltrey says ‘my generation’ to blame for NHS crisis on 09:49 - Jan 12 by Whos_blue

I call that a Bargain!

The best I ever had.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024