Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy 21:12 - Jan 11 with 2280 viewsStevieH

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/off-off-of

So because Rotherham charged £27 instead of £25, Leeds will charge £45

Fair play to Rotherham fans , looks like they’re boycotting…….
[Post edited 11 Jan 21:15]
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 21:55 - Jan 11 with 2015 viewslizzibee

Yup - they claim it's all other clubs fault for not agreeing recipicol pricing without understanding why that may not be possible. Yet another thing to hate about Leeds
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:03 - Jan 11 with 1973 viewsUSA

I’m delighted Rotherham fans had the bottle to boycott. Shame our fans didn’t do the same.
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:13 - Jan 11 with 1889 viewsParky

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:03 - Jan 11 by USA

I’m delighted Rotherham fans had the bottle to boycott. Shame our fans didn’t do the same.

Indeed.
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:57 - Jan 11 with 1749 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:03 - Jan 11 by USA

Sounds like you're having a pop at fans for buying a ticket for Leeds because it was more expensive than usual.

Personally, I'd have still gone, even if it was double what I paid, and I won't be alone in that.

Doesn't it feel hypocritical to be pushing forwards for Premier League football encouraging the financial investment that it would take to sustain that, whilst also with the other hand pushing back against any of that cost being levied against us?
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 23:21 - Jan 11 with 1671 viewsIllinoisblue

If we’re still in the same league next season we should charge their fans 300 quid a ticket and see how committed they really are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 07:49 - Jan 12 with 1308 viewsbluelagos

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 23:21 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

If we’re still in the same league next season we should charge their fans 300 quid a ticket and see how committed they really are.

Punish their fans because their club are robbing b@stards...

Not for me.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 07:52 - Jan 12 with 1289 viewsbluelagos

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:57 - Jan 11 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Sounds like you're having a pop at fans for buying a ticket for Leeds because it was more expensive than usual.

Personally, I'd have still gone, even if it was double what I paid, and I won't be alone in that.

Doesn't it feel hypocritical to be pushing forwards for Premier League football encouraging the financial investment that it would take to sustain that, whilst also with the other hand pushing back against any of that cost being levied against us?

I think it a shame out fans didn't boycott the game whilst not blaming our fans who didn't boycott the game.

You follow your club, it was an important game, no boycott was organised and if you live up north was easy to get to

But I still think it a shame we didn't boycott it The pricing was scandalous imho

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 07:58 - Jan 12 with 1261 viewsglasso

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 22:57 - Jan 11 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Leeds have parachute payments to help ease their way back into the Prem. They don't need to rip fans off in the middle of a cost of living crisis to make it possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:11 - Jan 12 with 1213 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 23:21 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

Just charge them £3000 a seat - then sell the seats not taken to our fans
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:25 - Jan 12 with 1150 viewsVegtablue

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:11 - Jan 12 by BtreeBlueBlood

Would we then need to fix Cobbold A and B at £3000 a seat? I think I've read that away fans can't be charged more than a club charges its home fans to sit in similar areas, but I may have misremembered that.
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:36 - Jan 12 with 1103 viewsbluelagos

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:11 - Jan 12 by BtreeBlueBlood

Why do you want to punish ordinary Leeds fans?

They don't set the prices any more than you and I set Town's club prices.

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 1033 viewsyesjohn99

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 07:52 - Jan 12 by bluelagos

I think it a shame out fans didn't boycott the game whilst not blaming our fans who didn't boycott the game.

You follow your club, it was an important game, no boycott was organised and if you live up north was easy to get to

But I still think it a shame we didn't boycott it The pricing was scandalous imho

Couldn’t agree more.
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 09:00 - Jan 12 with 973 viewsDanny_G

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 08:25 - Jan 12 by Vegtablue

Would we then need to fix Cobbold A and B at £3000 a seat? I think I've read that away fans can't be charged more than a club charges its home fans to sit in similar areas, but I may have misremembered that.

It’s true, but plenty of clubs manipulate that rule. Leeds shove away fans in the corner of that stand while home fans paying the same price have the central sections. And all of the equivalent seats in the opposite side (a newer stand with no pillars and better facilities) are designated a family area so £32/£35 depending on the match category.

It’s blatant profiteering and they weren’t shy about saying so when they moved away fans to that area.
[Post edited 12 Jan 9:06]
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 09:15 - Jan 12 with 896 viewsVegtablue

Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 09:00 - Jan 12 by Danny_G

It’s true, but plenty of clubs manipulate that rule. Leeds shove away fans in the corner of that stand while home fans paying the same price have the central sections. And all of the equivalent seats in the opposite side (a newer stand with no pillars and better facilities) are designated a family area so £32/£35 depending on the match category.

It’s blatant profiteering and they weren’t shy about saying so when they moved away fans to that area.
[Post edited 12 Jan 9:06]

Thanks yeah very much so, I'd like to see their away fans punished in a similar way but we don't appear best-placed to do it with our setup (not without exploiting more of our own and pricing out the new singing section). I heard there was an opportunity to agree a cheap price before the home match here but we didn't want to limit our own gate receipts. Doesn't make their retaliation / profiteering acceptable of course!
Leeds really are tossers with this pricing strategy on 10:03 - Jan 12 with 756 viewshoppy

You could've saved yourself 4 words there in your title.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024