Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition 09:38 - Jan 29 with 1351 viewsartsbossbeard

Looked a nailed on pen from my West Stand vantage point - did TV replays confirm or deny??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 09:40 - Jan 29 with 1331 viewsitfcjoe

I think there is one angle that shows GE pulls his foot away to avoid contact and it's minimal from that angle, but if he doesn't pull foot away it's a clear foul and a bad tackle

The ref could no way have seen it in real time, he just decided he was going to give every toss up decision to the underdog it seemed

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 09:42 - Jan 29 with 1292 viewsartsbossbeard

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 09:40 - Jan 29 by itfcjoe

I think there is one angle that shows GE pulls his foot away to avoid contact and it's minimal from that angle, but if he doesn't pull foot away it's a clear foul and a bad tackle

The ref could no way have seen it in real time, he just decided he was going to give every toss up decision to the underdog it seemed

Cheers! That makes sense - it def looked like there was something in the challenge.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 1255 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 09:40 - Jan 29 by itfcjoe

Anthony "Harry Potter" Taylor uttered the spell "FA Cupim magicus" - no penalty (but it should have been).

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 11:56 - Jan 29 with 1025 viewsPinewoodblue

We only had one free kick in the first half, and that wasn’t because he frequently played advantage.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 11:59 - Jan 29 with 980 viewsLankHenners

Not giving a free kick for the shirt pull on Sarmiento before their 2nd goal was really quite laughable - happened right in front of him and was as blatant an infringement as you'll see anywhere. Did get the feeling he was enjoying being the man who was reffing a major upset.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 12:10 - Jan 29 with 901 viewsEiffel78

Had to settle for the delights of the BBC on Saturday. Both commentators and post-match analysis were unanimous it was a definite penalty.
Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 12:41 - Jan 29 with 771 viewsstonojnr

it looked a pen from where I sat, but Im along way away so I wasnt sure, but we dont have a team who go to ground that easily, and it made no sense to given his position

my only doubt was I expected the North stand to then go absolutely crazy that it wasnt given and completely nuts that he then got booked for it, especially given the ref had previously dealt with a complete blatant Maidstone dive, that barely got their player a stern talking to.

but they didnt, maybe in a state of shock I dont know, so you kind of think maybe it was, maybe it wasnt that clear cut. I think VAR would have given it because the rules dont say contact has to be made between the players, which I believe is what some of the assembled punditry were using as an excuse for why it wasnt given.
Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:30 - Jan 29 with 620 viewsibbleobble

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 11:59 - Jan 29 by LankHenners

Not giving a free kick for the shirt pull on Sarmiento before their 2nd goal was really quite laughable - happened right in front of him and was as blatant an infringement as you'll see anywhere. Did get the feeling he was enjoying being the man who was reffing a major upset.

Was their first offside? Humphrey’s stepped but couldn’t tell if he was ahead of Reynolds or not.
Login to get fewer ads

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 578 viewsBlueBoots

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:30 - Jan 29 by ibbleobble

Was their first offside? Humphrey’s stepped but couldn’t tell if he was ahead of Reynolds or not.

The scorer was in his own half when the pass was played from what I remember...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:37 - Jan 29 with 567 viewsKieran_Knows

Anthony Taylor, enough said.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:37 - Jan 29 with 556 viewsTrumptonBlue

Save me a scroll back on here - Penalty/dive edition on 13:36 - Jan 29 by BlueBoots

The scorer was in his own half when the pass was played from what I remember...

Yes, well inside his own half. And Humphreys was goalside of him anyway.

Edit: Ball, not Humphreys.
[Post edited 29 Jan 13:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024