Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day 15:07 - Jan 31 with 2009 viewsSouperJim

Hmmm...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:09 - Jan 31 with 1972 viewsCotty

BS rumours and speculation are my favourite bits, this is a nice effort!
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 1877 viewsitfckenty

signing confirmed.
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:20 - Jan 31 with 1783 viewssolemio

Not even Christened, let alone confirmed.
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:24 - Jan 31 with 1711 viewstextbackup

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:09 - Jan 31 by Cotty

BS rumours and speculation are my favourite bits, this is a nice effort!

It’s actually true, as tweeted by the club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:27 - Jan 31 with 1644 viewsCotty

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:24 - Jan 31 by textbackup

It’s actually true, as tweeted by the club

I don't doubt that they're closed, I just like the subtle insinuation it's because we're making a mind-blowing signing who needs to go into the shop to get their shirt for the photos
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:30 - Jan 31 with 1601 viewsHelp

Stock taking again. Not been 12 months since the last stock taking closure
Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:42 - Jan 31 with 1444 viewsDubtractor

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:27 - Jan 31 by Cotty

I don't doubt that they're closed, I just like the subtle insinuation it's because we're making a mind-blowing signing who needs to go into the shop to get their shirt for the photos

Tbf, there is a window upstairs that looks over the pitch. A few pics of 'signings' have been shared from that window!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:47 - Jan 31 with 1376 viewsKeno

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 15:27 - Jan 31 by Cotty

So you dint think its Mbappe?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Blue closing for "stock taking" on transfer deadline day on 16:20 - Jan 31 with 1104 viewsBrads

When I checked earlier, I realised it’s not actually deadline day today. It’s 11pm on Feb 1st this year.

Ah, misunderstood - thought you meant PB was closed now.
[Post edited 31 Jan 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024