Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 19:31 - Feb 3 with 4793 viewsunstableblue

[Post edited 11 Feb 7:23]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 21:00 - Feb 5 with 564 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:32 - Feb 5 by Slambo

We're not pseudo-ultras - we ARE ultras. Main thing that fundamentally differentiates us from European ultras is the undercurrent of violence. We could go an attack some away fans if you'd prefer us to be more authentic..?

The scenes that day were incredible and will live long in the memory. The Guardian actually used an image as the front cover for their Sports Photograph of the Year feature. A couple of comments from the social media of that feature that are quite revealing: 'if this was Germany or Poland it would be brilliant, but it's England so it's cringeworthy and embarrassing apparently' and 'I support Colchester and f**king hate Ipswich but anyone who doesn't think this is cool is just jealous'.

Fun fact: the decision to greet the coach was quite last minute. We had intended to do a European style 'corteo' march to the ground, but the clamour to greet the coach a la Exeter - from the wider fanbase and WITHIN THE CLUB (when we met with Mark Ashton at the beginning of the season he asked if we'd do it every home game) - was so great we thought f**k it, let's give the people what they want...

To anyone sneering and tutting about the way we do things, my message is simple: put down your phones, get off your ar$es and go do it better...

Oooof.
I love what BA do, it’s a shame more of the songs don’t catch around the whole ground although the atmosphere is as good as it’s been for years. But, “ put down your phones, get off your ar$es and go do it better...”, is all a bit ‘Well why don’t you buy the club?’ from the Evans era, and I find anything from that era unwelcome.

Some like me will like everything BA do, but some won’t, you’ll have to roll with the punches on that one.
[Post edited 5 Feb 21:01]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 15:57 - Feb 6 with 392 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:32 - Feb 5 by Slambo

We're not pseudo-ultras - we ARE ultras. Main thing that fundamentally differentiates us from European ultras is the undercurrent of violence. We could go an attack some away fans if you'd prefer us to be more authentic..?

The scenes that day were incredible and will live long in the memory. The Guardian actually used an image as the front cover for their Sports Photograph of the Year feature. A couple of comments from the social media of that feature that are quite revealing: 'if this was Germany or Poland it would be brilliant, but it's England so it's cringeworthy and embarrassing apparently' and 'I support Colchester and f**king hate Ipswich but anyone who doesn't think this is cool is just jealous'.

Fun fact: the decision to greet the coach was quite last minute. We had intended to do a European style 'corteo' march to the ground, but the clamour to greet the coach a la Exeter - from the wider fanbase and WITHIN THE CLUB (when we met with Mark Ashton at the beginning of the season he asked if we'd do it every home game) - was so great we thought f**k it, let's give the people what they want...

To anyone sneering and tutting about the way we do things, my message is simple: put down your phones, get off your ar$es and go do it better...

Don't let the b@stards grind you down

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 321 viewsSawtrich

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:12 - Feb 4 by Swansea_Blue

What about a coach welcome and celebration as if we’ve already done the league? They work well mid-season

It wasn't a celebration of winning the league it was just supporters being, well, ...supportive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024