Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. 02:48 - Feb 6 with 1446 viewsZapers

Who else is hooked on it?

Unfortunately i binged on it, now i have to wait for the new season!
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 06:24 - Feb 6 with 1320 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Are you sure it's on Netflix? I've just searched for it and it says it doesn't have it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 07:12 - Feb 6 with 1274 viewsRobTheMonk

I think it's on Paramount+. And yes, it's pretty awesome! I love media that takes me to something completely different to what I'm used to.

In another life I think I could have happily worked on a ranch.
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 07:45 - Feb 6 with 1221 viewsDaninthecampo

A great show, 1883 and 1923 are good prequels too and fill in some of the gaps
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 07:49 - Feb 6 with 1213 viewsCoastalblue

Hit the same spot last night unfortunately, watched the last available episode and now have to wait until November?

I thought it was great, lots of intertwining threads, some great characters, and despite my odd little grumble really have enjoyed it on the whole.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:18 - Feb 6 with 1072 viewsZapers

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 06:24 - Feb 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

Are you sure it's on Netflix? I've just searched for it and it says it doesn't have it.

It’s definitely on Netflix here in Thailand. I think we originally subscribed in Spain.

I’d be very surprised if it’s not on Netflix in the UK.
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:28 - Feb 6 with 1060 viewsblueasfook

That's weird. I just started watching that last night myself. Watched first episode.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:29 - Feb 6 with 1058 viewsblueasfook

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 06:24 - Feb 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's available on Paramount+ in UK. Not on Netflix in UK.

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:37 - Feb 6 with 1028 viewsZapers

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:28 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

That's weird. I just started watching that last night myself. Watched first episode.

I hope you enjoy. For me it was the best series I’ve seen on Netflix.
Login to get fewer ads

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:40 - Feb 6 with 1025 viewsblueasfook

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:37 - Feb 6 by Zapers

I hope you enjoy. For me it was the best series I’ve seen on Netflix.

Yeah enjoyed the first episode at least. Seeing as new season isn't out til November I will pace myself

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:46 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsZapers

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:40 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

Yeah enjoyed the first episode at least. Seeing as new season isn't out til November I will pace myself

Hope so , but let’s see!

Get into a little way and you might change your tactics;)))
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:47 - Feb 6 with 1004 viewsblueasfook

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:18 - Feb 6 by Zapers

It’s definitely on Netflix here in Thailand. I think we originally subscribed in Spain.

I’d be very surprised if it’s not on Netflix in the UK.

Where in Thailand are you Zapers? I was out there in November. Did Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui. Hoping to go back out in April if I can get some time off!

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:54 - Feb 6 with 976 viewsZapers

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:47 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

Where in Thailand are you Zapers? I was out there in November. Did Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui. Hoping to go back out in April if I can get some time off!

I live in Thonglor, Bangkok.

Every big city has its challenges, traffic is a nightmare, especially if you are in a hurry!

It’s very buzzy , as expensive as Europe, if not more so.

But I love it, so does my son, so much for him to do at the age of 43 months.

Not so sure about the wife , I dare not ask her!
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:57 - Feb 6 with 965 viewsBluesky

loved it. Use the theme tune for my mobile.
Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:57 - Feb 6 with 965 viewsblueasfook

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:54 - Feb 6 by Zapers

I live in Thonglor, Bangkok.

Every big city has its challenges, traffic is a nightmare, especially if you are in a hurry!

It’s very buzzy , as expensive as Europe, if not more so.

But I love it, so does my son, so much for him to do at the age of 43 months.

Not so sure about the wife , I dare not ask her!

I'll pm you when next in BKK. Be a pleasure to share a singha with you!

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 10:23 - Feb 6 with 892 viewsZapers

Yellowstone on Netflix, best series i've seen recently. on 09:57 - Feb 6 by blueasfook

I'll pm you when next in BKK. Be a pleasure to share a singha with you!

Absolutely, would be great, if you PM me I’ll give you my contact details.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024