Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil or anyone 13:26 - Feb 8 with 2137 viewsDinnernotTea

Do you know how much we get per Sky appearance? Only saving grace with non 3pm kick offs is if this helps McKenna's warchest in the summer.

Crazy to say it but the buzz is slowly fading away about this season due to not many 3pms.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Phil or anyone on 13:41 - Feb 8 with 2065 viewsSheffordBlue

It's between £10k (Away) and £100k (Home) depending on whether home or away, when the fixture is and who the opposition is.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Phil or anyone on 14:30 - Feb 8 with 1873 viewsunstableblue

Phil or anyone on 13:41 - Feb 8 by SheffordBlue

It's between £10k (Away) and £100k (Home) depending on whether home or away, when the fixture is and who the opposition is.

I think it’s up to £100k for the home team… which seems low. But the main bulk of revenue comes from the main annual Sky payment.

But certainly given that Town sell out all home matches whether on Sky or not.

It will have had a positive impact on our revenue. Albeit the lost fanzone and bar revenue from moving from 3 to 12.30 can’t be insignificant.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Phil or anyone on 14:40 - Feb 8 with 1819 viewstextbackup

If anyone is losing the buzz for this season based on kick off times then I firmly suggest they don’t bother coming to PR

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Phil or anyone on 14:46 - Feb 8 with 1783 viewsDinnernotTea

Phil or anyone on 14:40 - Feb 8 by textbackup

If anyone is losing the buzz for this season based on kick off times then I firmly suggest they don’t bother coming to PR

You don't have the same buzz for West Brom at home at 12.30pm as you would if it's 3pm. You're lying if you say yes. It's absolutely dogsht for anything social/what makes football special.

Phil or anyone on 15:00 - Feb 8 with 1693 viewstextbackup

Phil or anyone on 14:46 - Feb 8 by DinnernotTea

You don't have the same buzz for West Brom at home at 12.30pm as you would if it's 3pm. You're lying if you say yes. It's absolutely dogsht for anything social/what makes football special.

It’s a Town game, it doesn’t matter when or where it is.

If you can’t get up for a massive game (which this is) because your perfect day won’t exist, then that’s on you.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Phil or anyone on 15:06 - Feb 8 with 1634 viewsSitfcB

Phil or anyone on 14:46 - Feb 8 by DinnernotTea

Game could kick off at 9am and be buzzing for it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil or anyone on 15:13 - Feb 8 with 1604 viewsMeadowlark

Phil or anyone on 15:06 - Feb 8 by SitfcB

Game could kick off at 9am and be buzzing for it.

I might have trouble buzzing for a 9.00 am kick off as I would have to get up at 6.00 or earlier to make it!!
Phil or anyone on 16:50 - Feb 8 with 1334 viewsWickets

Blimey you get pissed of easy bud !
Login to get fewer ads

Phil or anyone on 17:05 - Feb 8 with 1262 viewsDinnernotTea

Phil or anyone on 15:00 - Feb 8 by textbackup

It’s a Town game, it doesn’t matter when or where it is.

If you can’t get up for a massive game (which this is) because your perfect day won’t exist, then that’s on you.

I'll miss the first 10 minutes because my boy has an away game in Bury. So yes the buzz is completely different to a 3pm. No one said they aren't up for it but without a doubt you and everyone inside the ground will show a different buzz as opposed to a 3pm.

Phil or anyone on 10:02 - Feb 9 with 787 viewsRimsy

Of course it's a different feel. Just like evening midweek games feel different. Not to say any is worse than another, just different.

BlueBlood

Phil or anyone on 11:17 - Feb 9 with 704 viewsBluJu

But at least you'll be able to watch the rugby. There's always a plus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024