Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Ipswich manager.... 15:01 - Feb 9 with 6084 viewsitfcjoe

....obviously hopeful it doesn't come to this in the summer - but has anyone caught your eye and feels gettable?

2 managers I've liked a lot of what I've seen off

Carlos Corberan - WBA and club in a mess
Danny Rohl - Sheff Weds

Rohl's probably going to see them go down, but he has turned round a squad who were dire and the worst in the Champ and got them looking good whenever I've seen them. Maybe just run out of steam a bit now as relegation creeps up on them. They are on Sky tonight

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next Ipswich manager.... on 12:16 - Feb 10 with 502 viewsibbleobble

Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:03 - Feb 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Lyall moved upstairs rather than sacked and McCarthy's contract hadn't been renewed so he chose to go slightly early. Both of those were not quite the same as sacked/resigned really.

If you leave before your contract comes to an end and you’re not sacked, surely you’ve resigned and it’s been mutually consented to?
Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 456 viewsClutch

Id quite like Ryan Lowe, even if he is from Liverpool.
Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 420 viewspointofblue

Next Ipswich manager.... on 16:43 - Feb 9 by Jimmy86

I'd love for us to go for Mowbray! Did a great job at Sunderland and plays a really attacking style, but also knows how to defend .. Also like Schumacher would be a good shout.. I'd always thought of him, IF we ever lost McKenna.

Not sure about Schumacher. Considering the squad at his disposal he should be doing better at Stoke than he is.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 402 viewsJimmy86

Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:37 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Not sure about Schumacher. Considering the squad at his disposal he should be doing better at Stoke than he is.

Spose the only caveat to that is the fact he's not been in post that long... Might take a bit of time to bring in his own players and getting them used to his system
Next Ipswich manager.... on 21:23 - Feb 10 with 378 viewstractordownsouth

I was thinking about this the other day and Rohl was the one who came to mind if we don’t go up. A very intelligent coach with a background at elite clubs. From what he’s done at Wednesday I get the impression he’d like to implement a similar style to McKenna if he had the players to do it, but with what he’s got at his disposal he’s had to adjust

The only question mark is whether someone so inexperienced would be able to cope in an environment where there will probably be a lot of churn (head of recruitment gone as well as probably Davis and most of the loanees)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next Ipswich manager.... on 21:25 - Feb 10 with 372 viewsMaySixth

If he would come to us, Graham Potter.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Next Ipswich manager.... on 21:27 - Feb 10 with 359 viewstractordownsouth

Next Ipswich manager.... on 21:25 - Feb 10 by MaySixth

If he would come to us, Graham Potter.

He’ll get a midtable premier league gig or a top club abroad. He’s linked to AC Milan at the moment.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next Ipswich manager.... on 21:28 - Feb 10 with 348 viewspointofblue

Next Ipswich manager.... on 20:55 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Spose the only caveat to that is the fact he's not been in post that long... Might take a bit of time to bring in his own players and getting them used to his system

Possibly. On the flip side, did he only do a decent job at Plymouth because he had Lowe's base to work from? Won't necessarily know either way until next season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024