Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali 18:19 - Feb 17 with 2525 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

do today?

Poll: Is Billm….

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:20 - Feb 17 with 2510 viewsRobTheMonk

Busy again. Good first touch, has some skills and power. Brings others into the game.

Looks an upgrade on Jackson.
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:27 - Feb 17 with 2405 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:20 - Feb 17 by RobTheMonk

Busy again. Good first touch, has some skills and power. Brings others into the game.

Looks an upgrade on Jackson.

Sounds positive again 👍

Poll: Is Billm….

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:32 - Feb 17 with 2316 viewsPerublue

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:27 - Feb 17 by John_Warks_Willy

Sounds positive again 👍

Geeing up our fans if I'm not mistaken too ?
Showing his confidence and up for it-ness...he's strong and solid and fast.
[Post edited 17 Feb 18:32]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 18:58 - Feb 17 with 2158 viewslmfcblue

He’s going to be some player
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 19:13 - Feb 17 with 2078 viewsWonnorCickhamm

I’m genuinely excited about him. He makes things happen.

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 19:50 - Feb 17 with 1951 viewsArchiRob

Makes me want to see him have a little more time
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 19:52 - Feb 17 with 1939 viewstextbackup

Energy, finds room, brought others into play. Like him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 19:55 - Feb 17 with 1892 viewsnorthants

He's a MUCH better Jackson I think...
Pace, power, direct.....Will scare defenders
Login to get fewer ads

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 20:28 - Feb 17 with 1769 viewsCoastalblue

I'm a massive Kayden fan, he never lets us down, always gives his all, does an important job that nobody else in the squad could and has been a fantastic Clubman, just like Janoi has been.

However, and it truly does pain me to say it but a missing piece of the jigsaw has indeen been a Jackson upgrade, looks like we've got one who will only get better with time and once more we have a subtle overhaul of our abilities without breaking the bank.

Excited to see where he can get to. I've yet to see him live I should add in the interests of balance.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 20:34 - Feb 17 with 1733 viewsLeoMuff

Looks quite rapid, strong, good feet. Would be good to see him get more minutes

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:00 - Feb 17 with 1574 viewsBasuco

Didn't go today but saw him at Preston and Millwall, add direct and on the last shoulder striker to all the below comments. I have been very impressed with him and like others look forward to seeing him get more minutes on the pitch.
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:28 - Feb 17 with 1459 viewstextbackup

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 20:34 - Feb 17 by LeoMuff

Looks quite rapid, strong, good feet. Would be good to see him get more minutes

Based on the mess plymouths CBs looked today, I’d like to see him start against them!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 1433 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Agree with what others have said, in addition
Love his confidence, not overawed on the step up
He’s got some leap on him

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 1435 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Whisper it very quietly indeed, but my gut feeling is that he will go on to have a better career than Shefki Kuqi.

This may turn out to be a ridiculous thing to say, but, at the moment, he looks the most Dalian-like young forward I have seen play for Town since Dalian.

A hyperactive bulldozer with a massive smile on his face!

I love him!

Remember kids: refugees like Shefki and Ali can massively enrich our lives!
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 1434 viewsBellevueblue

Loved him winning a throw in and then gesturing to gee up the away fans.
Also Clarke taking ages for the fist pump so Ali pretended to do it.

Definitely a character. Love it
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 22:30 - Feb 17 with 1235 viewsnshearman1

A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 21:32 - Feb 17 by Bellevueblue

Loved him winning a throw in and then gesturing to gee up the away fans.
Also Clarke taking ages for the fist pump so Ali pretended to do it.

Definitely a character. Love it

He’s utterly loveable and exciting as everyone has said - works his socks off for the team. Needs to get that goal from open play now.
A very specific question for those who saw the game….how did Ali on 23:35 - Feb 17 with 1053 viewsGuthrum

What everybody else has already said.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024