Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table 21:03 - Feb 19 with 1929 viewsGuthrum

Based on (at this stage) quite long-term form. Note that it includes all of our Winter Wobble. Expect things to change as we keep winning!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:07 - Feb 19 with 1848 viewspointofblue

Leeds v Norwich is just about the worst possible outcome for the other play off semi.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:14 - Feb 19 with 1810 viewsbilllm

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:07 - Feb 19 by pointofblue

Leeds v Norwich is just about the worst possible outcome for the other play off semi.

18th-23rd looks a mare if your a fan of any of them
The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:17 - Feb 19 with 1792 viewsKeno

Oh Guffers I expected better of you!

Took you several attempts but you got it right in the end last season

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:47 - Feb 19 with 1685 viewsGuthrum

Is it? Would save the horrible anxiety of facing Norwich at Wembley.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 22:01 - Feb 19 with 1621 viewspointofblue

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 21:47 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Is it? Would save the horrible anxiety of facing Norwich at Wembley.

Don't want Leeds either. Would prefer them to pip Southampton to second, if it can't be us. Feel they have our number.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 22:27 - Feb 19 with 1530 viewsCaptainAhab

At least one of them gets to lose
The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 22:40 - Feb 19 with 1478 viewsPinewoodblue

Just have to turn those 6 predicted draws into wins & bingo.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 23:39 - Feb 19 with 1366 viewsMattinLondon

So what you’re trying to say is that we’re going to finish in the top two? Get in.
Login to get fewer ads

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 07:32 - Feb 20 with 1101 viewstextbackup

Coventry in playoffs would be great, we’d get about 5k tickets

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 08:17 - Feb 20 with 1016 viewsPinewoodblue

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 07:32 - Feb 20 by textbackup

Coventry in playoffs would be great, we’d get about 5k tickets

Not necessarily, Charlton gave us less for the play offs than for the league game.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 08:32 - Feb 20 with 965 viewstextbackup

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 08:17 - Feb 20 by Pinewoodblue

Not necessarily, Charlton gave us less for the play offs than for the league game.

Yeah I don’t even know why I said that, teams often stick a 2k limit on away fans for playoffs don’t they. Ignore me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The return of Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 11:55 - Feb 20 with 756 viewsSparky85

Would be crazy for 4 teams to get 90+ and 2 of them over 100, but can see it happening.

Has there ever been a year when a team getting 90+ in the championship has not been promoted? I have gone back as far as 2005 and cannot see it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024