Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) 16:51 - Feb 20 with 1027 viewsGaryHaddock1967

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey)

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 16:55 - Feb 20 with 987 viewsSuperblue95

Scott Duncan

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:05 - Feb 20 with 928 viewsBlueandTruesince82

How can anyone put Mick above GB? KM may yet take 3rd spot if he can take us up. He's already ahead of Mick

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:23 - Feb 20 with 868 viewsGaryHaddock1967

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:05 - Feb 20 by BlueandTruesince82

How can anyone put Mick above GB? KM may yet take 3rd spot if he can take us up. He's already ahead of Mick

So a “Mount Rushmore” of Ipswich managers would be “Robson, Ramsey, Burley and Mckenna”. I agree to be fair

Poll: Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey)

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:41 - Feb 20 with 802 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ridiculous not to have a vote for John Lyall. Ipswich was dead as a club when Lyall took over. Very low crowds, people had lost interest in football.

Our promotion to the first Premier League laid the foundations for what we have today.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:46 - Feb 20 with 779 viewschicoazul

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:41 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Ridiculous not to have a vote for John Lyall. Ipswich was dead as a club when Lyall took over. Very low crowds, people had lost interest in football.

Our promotion to the first Premier League laid the foundations for what we have today.

Absolutely correct. The Lyall promotion is the single greatest achievement in the history of the club.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:48 - Feb 20 with 766 viewsGaryHaddock1967

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:41 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Agreed, my bad. Should’ve put Matt Gill there too

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:52 - Feb 20 with 736 viewsChurchman

Good point. We played good football under Lyall and he got us up spending little money.

Bill McGarry won the Second Division too, again spending little (£30k on John O’Rouke - inspired), even it he did scuttle off to Wolves when the chance came the following season.
Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:53 - Feb 20 with 730 viewsbluelagos

McCarthy? Top trolling sir.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 18:10 - Feb 20 with 660 viewsIllinoisblue

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 17:46 - Feb 20 by chicoazul

Absolutely correct. The Lyall promotion is the single greatest achievement in the history of the club.

It’s not but I like the way you’re consistent about it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey) on 19:47 - Feb 20 with 503 viewsibbleobble

Why no John Lyall? At least he won something of note…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024