Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) 14:06 - Mar 1 with 3007 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 1 with 2108 viewsSteve_M

Think this is it.

I'm in.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:31 - Mar 1 with 2087 viewsITFC_Forever

6.53 Ipswich.

9.03 Paddington.

Never mind the ins and outs of last season, if you really want to upset the locals, just tell them Jam First.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:31 - Mar 1 with 2084 viewsPlymouth_Blue

How good not to have to travel for hours... safe journeys everyone
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 1 with 2071 viewsSitfcB

Trains doubled in price not long after considering it!

Driving there and back tomorrow, two stop strategy each way, leaving 5:30ish, hopefully the traffic is the usual Saturday affair and we get down there in good time.

Worried we’ll have a poor start and the sort of place we won’t be able to recover. Really want to beat them. Hopefully we have a fast start and get the game wrapped up asap.

COYB
(We’re wearing orange)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:37 - Mar 1 with 2059 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

#traincans

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:40 - Mar 1 with 2035 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Driving there and back tomorrow, two stop strategy each way, leaving 5:30ish, hopefully the traffic is the usual Saturday affair and we get down there in good time.

Worried we’ll have a poor start and the sort of place we won’t be able to recover. Really want to beat them. Hopefully we have a fast start and get the game wrapped up asap.

COYB
(We’re wearing orange)

FFS. That's not a good choice for 1 in 12 people.

WTF is wrong with blue?

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:09 - Mar 1 with 1942 viewsBasuco

Driving as well, two stop, Rugby then Taunton or Exeter, staying over and returning on Monday. Going to see the village of Port Issac on Sunday it was made famous by Doc Martin.
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:11 - Mar 1 with 1933 viewsitfcjoe

Supporters Coach for me tomorrow, what a day I've got ahead of me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:29 - Mar 1 with 1868 viewsEastTownBlue

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:40 - Mar 1 by ITFC_Forever

FFS. That's not a good choice for 1 in 12 people.

WTF is wrong with blue?

Green against blue was a problem for many watching on Sky last year (not sure what it was like at the ground). The third kit is probably the best option ?
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:37 - Mar 1 with 1848 views_clive_baker_

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

COYB
(We’re wearing orange)

Fair play, long old poke!
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:40 - Mar 1 with 1830 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

COYB
(We’re wearing orange)

£173 ....seems fair!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 1 with 1825 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:40 - Mar 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

£173 ....seems fair!

£134 on split my fare at the moment.

We got it for £90 ... the quicker off the mark got it for £60 I think.

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:48 - Mar 1 with 1797 viewsSitfcB

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 1 by ITFC_Forever

£134 on split my fare at the moment.

We got it for £90 ... the quicker off the mark got it for £60 I think.

Yeah it was £60 but that was before the TV fixtures for this weekend were announced.

On the day the TV ones were announced it was £70/80 ish for me and my boy (plus buying a railcard for £30) then the next day it had doubled!

COYB

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:50 - Mar 1 with 1783 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:48 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Yeah it was £60 but that was before the TV fixtures for this weekend were announced.

On the day the TV ones were announced it was £70/80 ish for me and my boy (plus buying a railcard for £30) then the next day it had doubled!

That's why we held off, to wait for the tv confirmation.

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:03 - Mar 1 with 1738 viewstextbackup

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 14:31 - Mar 1 by ITFC_Forever

6.53 Ipswich.

9.03 Paddington.

Never mind the ins and outs of last season, if you really want to upset the locals, just tell them Jam First.

Same times for us.

Maybe like £88 return on the train, split fares, group save, whatever it was.

We’ve made mates with a Town fan living in Plymouth, so he’s waiting for us in some terrible little pub in a rough old part (Stoke village) or something. So should be fun one way or another 😂

Going for a score draw

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:17 - Mar 1 with 1704 viewsbrogansnose

Yep, never been before. Stupid early train from Cambridge with bus replacements to and from.
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:19 - Mar 1 with 1689 viewsSitfcB

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 15:37 - Mar 1 by _clive_baker_

Fair play, long old poke!

I’m trying not to think about it too much

COYB

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 1 with 1663 viewsblueislander

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:19 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

I’m trying not to think about it too much

Hope your mode of transport is not a moped?
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:28 - Mar 1 with 1653 viewsWalkyWonderland

I'll be there. Shortest trip of the season for me.
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:34 - Mar 1 with 1631 viewstextbackup

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:28 - Mar 1 by WalkyWonderland

I'll be there. Shortest trip of the season for me.

If my missus ever gets her way it will be for me too! (It won’t ever happen tho)

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:34 - Mar 1 with 1631 viewsjasondozzell

In. Trains so bloody expensive so Galloway's for me.

Feels like another huge game. Win there with no Broady and Wes and will be a real statement.
Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 1 with 1605 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:03 - Mar 1 by textbackup

Same times for us.

Maybe like £88 return on the train, split fares, group save, whatever it was.

We’ve made mates with a Town fan living in Plymouth, so he’s waiting for us in some terrible little pub in a rough old part (Stoke village) or something. So should be fun one way or another 😂

Going for a score draw

See you at the station in the morning.

Packed lunch, thermos flask and anorak at the ready.

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:57 - Mar 1 with 1539 viewstextbackup

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 1 by ITFC_Forever

See you at the station in the morning.

Packed lunch, thermos flask and anorak at the ready.

You’ve spelt ‘greggs bacon bap and coffee, with tins’ wrong mate

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 17:35 - Mar 1 with 1457 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 16:57 - Mar 1 by textbackup

You’ve spelt ‘greggs bacon bap and coffee, with tins’ wrong mate

Ha. Prefer a sausage roll. Tins are in the fridge chilling, shots from Manningtree onwards.

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 18:16 - Mar 1 with 1430 viewstextbackup

Anyone done a Plymouth roll call yet… Or is this to be it? (n/t) on 17:35 - Mar 1 by ITFC_Forever

Ha. Prefer a sausage roll. Tins are in the fridge chilling, shots from Manningtree onwards.

Our train from Plymouth to Totnes has different reserved seats to the one from Totnes to Paddington… carnage

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024