Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! 20:52 - Mar 2 with 2096 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 1921 viewsBlueBadger

Fair to say that Bridgen is a massive cult.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:13 - Mar 2 with 1888 views765765

This is a football forum for ITFC fans
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:16 - Mar 2 with 1868 viewsbournemouthblue

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:13 - Mar 2 by 765765

I assume it was posted on football rather than the general thread then?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:23 - Mar 2 with 1838 viewsDanTheMan

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:16 - Mar 2 by bournemouthblue

I assume it was posted on football rather than the general thread then?

Nope, in general.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 22:37 - Mar 2 with 1799 viewspatrickswell

If Andrew Bridgen was removed from public life and never seen again, it would be no great loss. He may very well have fallen down the conspiracy rabbit hole, but everything about him over the years suggests that he was always going to be a useful, willing idiot for those theories.

An evil, stupid man who deserves to be cut loose from public discourse.
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 1502 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 09:32 - Mar 3 with 1498 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s very obvious he went down the rabbit hole on this, and surprising given his position at the time that he wasn’t given help. It’s obviously sad for his family (they’ve suffered enough having to put up with him).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 10:27 - Mar 3 with 1387 viewscatch74

Click on the football at the top. (Sorry - I know the random political/ religious/ ornithological / cheese, etc threads can get a bit tedious!)

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 1373 viewsDJR

This (from Wikipedia) is rather bizarre..

Bridgen has been involved in a long legal battle against his own family's potato and vegetable business, AB Produce, stating the firm treated him unfairly and forced him out, while the business was suing him over claims he has failed to pay rent on a £1.5 million property owned by the firm. In April 2022, High Court Judge Brian Rawlings ruled against Bridgen, stating that he "lied under oath and behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner", was "an unreliable and combative witness who tried to conceal his own misconduct", and "gave evasive and argumentative answers and tangential speeches that avoided answering the questions". After losing the case, Bridgen stated that "in actuality I won the case and my brother will be compelled by the Court in due course to repay considerable sums of money back to the businesses", adding "if courts always got everything correct the first time there would be no need for appeal mechanisms". In August 2022, Bridgen was evicted from the property, and ordered to pay £800,000 in legal costs.
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 16:33 - Mar 3 with 1192 viewsHelp

Dilligaf
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 07:52 - Mar 4 with 922 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 09:30 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Early contender for POTY - just what’s needed on a Monday morning 😂
Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 08:20 - Mar 4 with 874 viewsnodge_blue

But more importantly that’s Caroline Wheelers birthday present, made from the skin of dead Jim Morrisons.

[Post edited 4 Mar 8:21]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 10:34 - Mar 4 with 766 viewsEdwardStone

Bridgen ‘radicalised and captured’ ! on 10:32 - Mar 3 by DJR

This (from Wikipedia) is rather bizarre..

Bridgen has been involved in a long legal battle against his own family's potato and vegetable business, AB Produce, stating the firm treated him unfairly and forced him out, while the business was suing him over claims he has failed to pay rent on a £1.5 million property owned by the firm. In April 2022, High Court Judge Brian Rawlings ruled against Bridgen, stating that he "lied under oath and behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner", was "an unreliable and combative witness who tried to conceal his own misconduct", and "gave evasive and argumentative answers and tangential speeches that avoided answering the questions". After losing the case, Bridgen stated that "in actuality I won the case and my brother will be compelled by the Court in due course to repay considerable sums of money back to the businesses", adding "if courts always got everything correct the first time there would be no need for appeal mechanisms". In August 2022, Bridgen was evicted from the property, and ordered to pay £800,000 in legal costs.

Trumpian levels of delusion on display

"I lost, but actually I won"

Arf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024