Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Taylor 22:16 - Mar 5 with 1786 viewsBseaBlue

Simply immense when he came on! Burns was class, as was the other subs but Taylor for me changed that game. What a range of passing and hopefully that is the potential we have signed moving forwards!

Come onnnnnnnnnn!
Jack Taylor on 22:28 - Mar 5 with 1676 viewsBluecasp

He played with real agression as well which was good to see. That tackle on the edge of their penalty area was almost the moment of the game for me. Loved the energy and agression from the subs tonight. It was exactly what we needed.
Jack Taylor on 22:31 - Mar 5 with 1626 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Saw tonight why McKenna was so keen to sign him. Something I hadn't seen from him in a Town shirt until now. Whether that is due to him carrying an injury or taking time to settle but a great performance from him, Burns and Al Hamadi (penalty aside - but didn't let his head drop after that either) tonight.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Taylor on 22:31 - Mar 5 with 1617 views_clive_baker_

Agreed, fantastic cameo. Grabbed the game by the balls and has a very valuable ability to drive us forward 20 yards in the midfield. I thought Morsy was, yet again, absolutely superb but didn't have a huge amount of help in that 1st half which Taylor absolutely did when he came on. Nearly scored a lovely goal with his wrong peg too.
Jack Taylor on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 1589 viewsBseaBlue

Jack Taylor on 22:28 - Mar 5 by Bluecasp

He played with real agression as well which was good to see. That tackle on the edge of their penalty area was almost the moment of the game for me. Loved the energy and agression from the subs tonight. It was exactly what we needed.

It was like he was told to get the ball and hit Burns at every opportunity. Another masterstroke from the manager again. We don't just throw players on for no reason; there is always a plan.

We seriously are lucky to have such an intelligent, analytical man in charge of our team.
Jack Taylor on 22:35 - Mar 5 with 1535 views_clive_baker_

Jack Taylor on 22:31 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Saw tonight why McKenna was so keen to sign him. Something I hadn't seen from him in a Town shirt until now. Whether that is due to him carrying an injury or taking time to settle but a great performance from him, Burns and Al Hamadi (penalty aside - but didn't let his head drop after that either) tonight.

I think he's so much more effective when he's facing their goal than our own. Have felt a little sorry for him at times, I'm just not sure he game is really suited to taking the ball on the half turn off our defenders. No doubt its a development area but when he's forward facing he's like a Gazelle, properly eats up the ground, has a nice range of passing and a serious weapon on him in that right foot. Proper throwback #8. Feels like the sort of player Camara was meant to be.
Jack Taylor on 22:57 - Mar 5 with 1323 viewsN2_Blue

Morsy was in beast mode tonight, simply superb especially in that first half when others seemed flat or off the pace.
Then as the OP states Jack Taylor put in a quite brilliant 20 minutes. Mass looks a bit tired, struggling with pace of games currently but him, Morsy, Travis and Taylor are immense options for McKenna to have in the middle.

The subs tonight to a man were fantastic and Burns has been on fire in recent weeks, causing teams all sorts of issues.

That second half was an an absolute roller coaster of emotions but fk do I love this team to a man. Simply don’t give up!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Jack Taylor on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 1317 viewsbrazil1982

The subs were certainly pumped up! - what an impact.
Jack Taylor on 23:00 - Mar 5 with 1265 viewspbishop1799

Probably our best striker of the ball. Almost got one tonight, even. I think there's a case for him taking pens when he's on the field.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Taylor on 23:02 - Mar 5 with 1225 viewsNthQldITFC

What was amazing to me was how all four of those subs were right on it, I mean right on it, both in terms of immense energy (and aggression) and also skill levels, from the moment they came on. It was a masterstroke (a needed one) to do it all in one go because it blew a very composed and organised Bristol side to shreds and energised the whole place like you rarely see.

Given that Taylor had been out for a couple of months and Burns was touch and go fitness wise, it was incredible.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Jack Taylor on 23:03 - Mar 5 with 1198 viewsHerbivore

All of the subs were excellent but agree that Taylor really stood out. Seemed to be everywhere and used the ball superbly. Very unlucky not to score with the one that hit the post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jack Taylor on 23:42 - Mar 5 with 1003 viewsN2_Blue

Jack Taylor on 23:03 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

All of the subs were excellent but agree that Taylor really stood out. Seemed to be everywhere and used the ball superbly. Very unlucky not to score with the one that hit the post.

Our subs were excellent. Many pundits don’t fancy us as they perceive the depth and quality of the squads of the other 3 rivals to be better but I think our bench is more desirable because of minutes played, how they fit into the team ethos and style of play and we almost have a player that’s steps in like for like for every position. It’s more than ability alone.

Nothing disrupts us, we just get on with it. And the fact that McKenna is a genius of course!!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024