Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who 22:49 - Mar 6 with 1465 viewsMiaow

could go on to be considered ITFC legends.

Conor Chaplin — I love seeing how invested he is in this team and club, and how much it means to him to play for us and do well with us. 52 goals and counting.

Sam Morsy — The heartbeat of the team. Simply our most important player.

Wes Burns — Last night showed just how much of an impact he can make on a game.

And then there is Kieran McKenna. What a man.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:04 - Mar 7 with 1195 viewsNomore4

When you say ITFC legend. You mean like Chambo?
After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:09 - Mar 7 with 1179 viewstextbackup

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:04 - Mar 7 by Nomore4

Lol - legend in his own mind

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:10 - Mar 7 with 1165 viewsKeno

Plus Wolfie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:58 - Mar 7 with 1091 viewsWeWereZombies

Is it a case that the current squad are legendary as a team who go out and commit to the game whichever eleven of them are out there ? In the past forwards tended to get the lion's share of attention (Crawford, Whymark, Mariner, Brazil, Stewart) and it took an extraordinary talent to shine above them (Beattie, Múhren, Dyer.) I think we still have to see if we have a player who is a stand out and potential Ipswich legend, McKenna however...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 10:04 - Mar 7 with 1069 viewsNthQldITFC

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:58 - Mar 7 by WeWereZombies

Is it a case that the current squad are legendary as a team who go out and commit to the game whichever eleven of them are out there ? In the past forwards tended to get the lion's share of attention (Crawford, Whymark, Mariner, Brazil, Stewart) and it took an extraordinary talent to shine above them (Beattie, Múhren, Dyer.) I think we still have to see if we have a player who is a stand out and potential Ipswich legend, McKenna however...

I think Morsy has to be approaching that sort of status, because of his consistently high personal impact as a player combined with his immense presence as a leader on and off the pitch. (And I quite like the way he scares the opposition too!)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 12:38 - Mar 7 with 903 viewsAlanG296

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:09 - Mar 7 by textbackup

A myth not a legend.
After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 13:57 - Mar 7 with 817 viewsmutters

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:09 - Mar 7 by textbackup

He is in the Top 10 appearances of all time.

Does that make him a legend?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 14:04 - Mar 7 with 790 viewsdirtyboy

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 13:57 - Mar 7 by mutters

The disdain for Chambers on here really irks me.

Lovely bloke, top pro who gave everything and was a small beacon of hope during a pretty dire Evans era.

Not many players come out of that period with much credit, but his loyalty to the club on and off the pitch should be recognised along with his ability, he was not a bad player (you don't have the career he had, being a bad player ffs).

Anyway.

Not a single player in this squad I don't have love for. All of them are awesome.
Login to get fewer ads

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 14:16 - Mar 7 with 739 viewsBiGDonnie

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 09:04 - Mar 7 by Nomore4

Definitely not a legend. Great servant but not legend.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 14:59 - Mar 7 with 644 viewstextbackup

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 13:57 - Mar 7 by mutters

Not for me… others are allowed to think otherwise of course

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 15:22 - Mar 7 with 593 viewstextbackup

After years of little to cheer about, it is so nice to have numerous players who on 14:04 - Mar 7 by dirtyboy

The disdain for Chambers on here really irks me.

Lovely bloke, top pro who gave everything and was a small beacon of hope during a pretty dire Evans era.

Not many players come out of that period with much credit, but his loyalty to the club on and off the pitch should be recognised along with his ability, he was not a bad player (you don't have the career he had, being a bad player ffs).

Anyway.

Not a single player in this squad I don't have love for. All of them are awesome.

Small beacon of hope… some way to describe the footballing ability. Each to their own I guess

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024