Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Admiration from foxes. 11:15 - Mar 8 with 2623 viewsshady

Wanted to post this after the Bristol City game:
The foxes have taken loving to a new level. When their match finished it appears many watched our last 15 minutes and their emotions went from schadenfreude to certitude that we would somehow find a way to win.
Fair play to them, they acknowledged that we were excellent and a credit to how football should be played.
Or are they wishing they could be more like us
and see attack as best means of defence.

This is from the moment of the penalty:
But open any page and we are admired by most of them.
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/132060-the-championship-thread-20232024/page/4
Admiration from foxes. on 11:32 - Mar 8 with 2473 viewsBiGDonnie

Utter b*llends most of them. Can't wait to finish above them and be crowned champions.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Admiration from foxes. on 11:54 - Mar 8 with 2362 viewsChorleyBoy

You don't understand how this works, do you?

You're supposed to scour opposition fan sites for negative comments and then attribute that opinion to the majority of them, brand them stupid and deluded or hateful and call most of them utter b*llends and then fail to see the hypocrisy.

Now go back and find some hate to spread.
Admiration from foxes. on 12:05 - Mar 8 with 2277 viewsGeoffSentence

Lots of them paying the 'lucky Ipswich' card there.

Funny thing, the better we play, the luckier we get.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Admiration from foxes. on 13:11 - Mar 8 with 2010 viewsChurchman

Admiration from foxes. on 12:05 - Mar 8 by GeoffSentence

Lots of them paying the 'lucky Ipswich' card there.

Funny thing, the better we play, the luckier we get.

They can play what card they like as far as I’m concerned. Whether it’s them, Leeds with their entitlement, Plymouth jumping up and down shouting me me, or Bristol City sticking pins in Ashton dolls while it’s amusing to read, who cares.

The more Leeds and Leicester attribute luck, referees, the orientation of the planets the better. Let us just jog along doing our thing and if it comes out right for us they can cry to the moon and back.

I’m just enjoying what we are achieving and the way we are doing it, even if Lladky and the boys at the back do give me heart failure at times.
Admiration from foxes. on 13:28 - Mar 8 with 1923 viewsPinewoodblue

My wife tells me that on a Championship Facebook page she follows the Admin posted that 35 posts made, after we missed the penalty, were deleted within 27 seconds of Burns scoring the winner. Karma

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Admiration from foxes. on 19:40 - Mar 8 with 1427 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

"OG surely must be Ipswich's top scorer this season, never seen a team so lucky"

Poll: would you rather

Admiration from foxes. on 19:44 - Mar 8 with 1404 viewsSwansea_Blue

Admiration from foxes. on 11:32 - Mar 8 by BiGDonnie

Utter b*llends most of them. Can't wait to finish above them and be crowned champions.

Quite. When they’re not in your bins, they’re screeching away half the night with their mating calls. A right pain in the arris.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Admiration from foxes. on 19:49 - Mar 8 with 1362 viewsbazza

Admiration from foxes. on 11:32 - Mar 8 by BiGDonnie

My man !!
Login to get fewer ads

Admiration from foxes. on 22:15 - Mar 8 with 1079 viewsCoastalblue

I've been a bit of a lurker on that forum for most of the season and to be fair to them they've generally been fairly complimentary about us for most of the time, especially considering what we read elsewhere.

I daresay the fact that they are the only club that has been in front of us for most of the season probably has a bearing on that though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Admiration from foxes. on 22:50 - Mar 8 with 953 viewsDinDjarin

Leicester Fans getting twitchy by DinDjarin 7 Mar 11:27
I regularly go through other teams forums and tbf a lot of Leicester fans are a little bit jealous of the football we are being served up and worried that we now have the momentum to catch them.

From page 475 there are quite a few on there who are starting to give us a lot of credit for where we are at.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/132060-the-championship-thread-20232024/page/4

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024