Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham thread 13:25 - Mar 12 with 4256 viewsTresBonne

Anyone having some flutters for Cheltenham day 1?

Personally a few on.
Cheltenham thread on 17:50 - Mar 14 with 930 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheltenham thread on 17:18 - Mar 14 by TresBonne

A good day for me, £60 up regardless.

Have £20 on your NAP for the final race. Come on inothewayurthinkin!

My biggest handicap bet of the week. Get in.

Was on that for weeks at various prices. The f**ker had about 2 stone in hand hahah

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Cheltenham thread on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 895 viewsBrightonBlue

Cheltenham thread on 17:50 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Was on that for weeks at various prices. The f**ker had about 2 stone in hand hahah

Cheers Rommie. Had a Gaelic and inothe double. Lovely job. Heading to Cheltenham for tomorrow.
Cheltenham thread on 18:15 - Mar 14 with 886 viewsTresBonne

Cheltenham thread on 17:50 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers Rommie, really appreciate it mate!

Had twenty on BetMGM 100% profit boost so had him at 9/2, crazy odds.
Cheltenham thread on 18:42 - Mar 14 with 855 viewstextbackup

Cheltenham thread on 13:05 - Mar 14 by textbackup

In the last 20 years I could count on 1 hand the amount of times I’ve put on bets… this time last year, and today take up 2 of those… both based on what you’ve posted on here 😂

Think I lost £3 last year, and I’ve just stuck £5 on a few accas based on you post.

Let you know the crack later 👍👍

All bets fcked by race 3…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cheltenham thread on 22:31 - Mar 14 with 775 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheltenham thread on 13:17 - Mar 14 by ITFCson

Amazing how subjective picking a good bet in horses must be. I have paid £200 for my tips from the betting emporium like I always do and not a single tip of yours matches his, which is probably good for you if his tips for the first 2 days are anything to go by!

Poor day for me. One place. Two finished one place outside of the places. Oh well, we go again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheltenham thread on 00:06 - Mar 15 with 736 viewsJ2BLUE

13.30 Majborough win @ 5, Bunting to place (3) @ 3.55

1410 L'eau Du Sud @ 6, Risk Belle to place (5) @ 5.6

1450 Gidleigh Park @ 6.8, Chigorin to place (3) @ 4.8, Spread Boss Ted to place (3) @ 13

1530 Gentlemansgame @ 28 and @ 6.4 to place (3) , Monfish @ 38 and @ 9.2 to place (3)

1610 Sine Nomine @ 12.5, D'jango to place (3) @ 17, Quintin's Man to place (3) @ 5.4

All Smarkets, all 1 point stakes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheltenham thread on 11:29 - Mar 15 with 561 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1:30 - Kargese 13/2 & Salvador Mundi 10s (had a little storm heart antepost but mostly had Sir Gino at 10s which stings).

2:10 - King of Kingsfield 16/1 antepost. Strong play but the ground has gone against it. Also done Magical Zoe e/w 12s and 25/1 mr freedom e/w

2:50 - Reading Tommy Wrong 12/1 antepost. Right fav at 2s. Strong chance but the value has gone.

3:30 - Galopin des champs (he and Dinoblue are in a big multi that pays 4 figures so hoping they do the business). Also small bet gentlemansgame e/w 25/1

4:10 - Ferns Lock 5/1

4:50 - Dinoblue 11/4 (NAP). Have had a big bet this morning on her at that price. Ground is a slight concern but she’s the class act in the field and should be fav. 11/4 is huge.

5:30 - Quai De Bournon 11/1 antepost and No Ordinary Joe e/w 10s

As a side note, I believe the first three days my nap has landed all three times so far:

Tuesday - Gaelic Warrior 7/2
Wednesday - Facttofile 10/11
Thursday - Inothewayurthinking 11/4
Friday - Dinoblue today 11/4

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Cheltenham thread on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 477 viewsOldFart71

Cheltenham thread on 10:46 - Mar 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Just wait til they go to 5 days with the Gold Cup run on the Saturday.
Racecourse here have been suggesting that for a while now.

I have a similar feeling about racing these days. Cheltenham is according to trainers the be all and end all of the jumps meetings in Britain. Whilst I'm no great lover of Irish racing at least they have more than one meeting that get's the blood flowing. Unfortunately those that run racing are like those that ran our car and motorcycle industries and also run the Government. They are blinkered and think what we have is the best and they are totally wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024