Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? 17:24 - Mar 12 with 2686 viewstextbackup

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelectionBoos

But looks as though one of those is on sale for home fans.

When you compare the ticket map to a pic of us there previously, it doesn’t look like we are getting normal quota

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&sca_esv=7479081811d2e948&h
[Post edited 12 Mar 17:33]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 17:39 - Mar 12 with 2570 viewsblueprint

Quelle surprise . Petty little club.
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 17:49 - Mar 12 with 2534 viewsSitfcB

Unless that whole bit is G?

We usually get what we give them don’t we? 2,004?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 17:52 - Mar 12 with 2517 viewstextbackup

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 17:49 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Unless that whole bit is G?

We usually get what we give them don’t we? 2,004?

The Google link I posted is from the playoffs when we had 2000… but that shows we had half of block H.
Block H is on sale to home fans.

So could be as little as 1600/700 if that’s the case?! I’m sure there’s a rule where you have to give a certain number/or percentage tho

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 18:25 - Mar 12 with 2369 viewsKieran_Knows

From this article, https://www.themag.co.uk/2016/11/efl-rules-actually-say-number-away-tickets-newc

However, in the Championship (EFL generally), visiting supporters are only guaranteed 2,000 tickets. That figure is then reduced if the capacity is under 20,000, with 10% of the capacity guaranteed.

This of course explains why Nottingham Forest can get away with giving the bare minimum of 2,002 away tickets.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I suspect it's the bare minimum.... on 18:32 - Mar 12 with 2330 viewsBloots

....because someone put that empty beer can on the silly old cow's car bonnet.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I suspect it's the bare minimum.... on 18:39 - Mar 12 with 2289 viewsbazza

I suspect it's the bare minimum.... on 18:32 - Mar 12 by Bloots

....because someone put that empty beer can on the silly old cow's car bonnet.

Worked a treat that whole stunt she pulled, helped rally the fans behind her again. Going to be a serious battle at their place !! The Gloves will be well
And truly off .
[Post edited 12 Mar 18:48]
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 19:29 - Mar 12 with 2063 viewsDanny_G

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 17:52 - Mar 12 by textbackup

The Google link I posted is from the playoffs when we had 2000… but that shows we had half of block H.
Block H is on sale to home fans.

So could be as little as 1600/700 if that’s the case?! I’m sure there’s a rule where you have to give a certain number/or percentage tho

I checked yesterday when the sale started and only half of block H was on sale - up to somewhere around seat 63. So hopefully we're getting the other half.
[Post edited 12 Mar 19:31]
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 19:57 - Mar 12 with 1932 viewstextbackup

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 19:29 - Mar 12 by Danny_G

I checked yesterday when the sale started and only half of block H was on sale - up to somewhere around seat 63. So hopefully we're getting the other half.
[Post edited 12 Mar 19:31]

Ah ok cool, that would make sense then 👍

Login to get fewer ads

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 20:01 - Mar 12 with 1907 viewsblueislander

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 18:25 - Mar 12 by Kieran_Knows

From this article, https://www.themag.co.uk/2016/11/efl-rules-actually-say-number-away-tickets-newc

However, in the Championship (EFL generally), visiting supporters are only guaranteed 2,000 tickets. That figure is then reduced if the capacity is under 20,000, with 10% of the capacity guaranteed.

This of course explains why Nottingham Forest can get away with giving the bare minimum of 2,002 away tickets.

How can that be right. Forest are in the premiership, and their capacity is around 30,000?
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 10:25 - Mar 13 with 1433 viewsDinDjarin

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 20:01 - Mar 12 by blueislander

How can that be right. Forest are in the premiership, and their capacity is around 30,000?

Only have to give 2000.
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 10:34 - Mar 13 with 1405 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm not awfully enamoured of the first link you've pasted there - it took me to a really nasty website.

Having said that, looking at the end of the URL, I'm wondering if the budgie fans use that to select, visually, which empty seat they are going to "Boo!" from on any given week?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 13:23 - Mar 13 with 1219 viewsJrm_72

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 10:25 - Mar 13 by DinDjarin

Only have to give 2000.

Segway but from the Old Trafford tour they only give 3,000 away tickets for Premier League at what 80,000 capacity...
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 13:29 - Mar 13 with 1188 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 10:25 - Mar 13 by DinDjarin

Only have to give 2000.

The rule is minimum of 3000 or 10% of capacity for Premier League, minimum of 2000 or 10% of capacity for EFL.
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 16:01 - Mar 13 with 997 viewsbackwaywhen

Am I missing something , that looks like we have at least H G and F , with possibly J as well , you can see J is not on sale to home fans ?
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 16:09 - Mar 13 with 967 viewsDanny_G

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 16:01 - Mar 13 by backwaywhen

Am I missing something , that looks like we have at least H G and F , with possibly J as well , you can see J is not on sale to home fans ?

J is just sold out. Every block up to halfway down block H was on sale on Monday morning.
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 18:47 - Mar 13 with 776 viewsbackwaywhen

I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 16:09 - Mar 13 by Danny_G

J is just sold out. Every block up to halfway down block H was on sale on Monday morning.

That’s seems strange , I would have thought J would have sold out last as it’s next to our rabble lol , perhaps the snake pit boys have bought them !
I’m sure we normally get blocks H G and F? on 19:21 - Mar 13 with 736 viewsArnieM

Scum can poke their tickets where the sun doesn’t shine. I won’t ever be giving them my money again, I got fed up of the disgusting treatment levied out to Town fans by the so called Norfolk police every time we travelled to that sh1 t hole. Stuff em.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024