Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim 10:00 - Mar 21 with 5672 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 10:22 - Mar 21 with 2577 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow his Twitter feed tell us everything we need to know

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 10:27 - Mar 21 with 2552 viewsKeno

Well I heard its another twist in the whole Kate and Brandon saga.

(I'm joking .... obviously)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:07 - Mar 21 with 2466 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 10:22 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Wow his Twitter feed tell us everything we need to know

Words fail me.

Hundreds of children are dying every day in Palestine through bombing and starvation yet there are still people who are motivated to trawl the internet looking for content in order to shift the victimhood to Zionists.

I thought a thread specifically for this this type of stuff had already been created.

And for you J2, here's more of what we need to know from that journalists Twitter feed:
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:18 - Mar 21 with 2405 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:07 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

Words fail me.

Hundreds of children are dying every day in Palestine through bombing and starvation yet there are still people who are motivated to trawl the internet looking for content in order to shift the victimhood to Zionists.

I thought a thread specifically for this this type of stuff had already been created.

And for you J2, here's more of what we need to know from that journalists Twitter feed:

Where has this happened?

Truly impaired.

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:22 - Mar 21 with 2376 viewsChorleyBoy

With threads like this GB, your pseudo-compassion for the real victims in Palestine is blatantly clear.

Sickening.
[Post edited 21 Mar 11:40]
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:37 - Mar 21 with 2314 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:18 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Where has this happened?

Do you think GB's intention was simply to report the resignation of the Irish Prime Minister?

And some more of "everything you need to know" from this journalist.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:45 - Mar 21 with 2251 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:37 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

Do you think GB's intention was simply to report the resignation of the Irish Prime Minister?

I think his intention was to mock the utterly stupid tweet.

We can all cherry pick some posts from that Twitter feed. You're conveniently ignoring the ones which would raise difficult questions.

Truly impaired.

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:58 - Mar 21 with 2186 viewslowhouseblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:37 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

i guess his intention is to mock stupidity and racist conspiracy nonsense. which of those have you come to excuse?
[Post edited 21 Mar 12:03]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:28 - Mar 21 with 2054 viewsGlasgowBlue

My intention was to take the piss out of another conspiracy theorist who see the sinister hand of Zionism behind everything that goes tits up in the world.

The bloke is a crank.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:31 - Mar 21 with 2036 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:45 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

I think his intention was to mock the utterly stupid tweet.

We can all cherry pick some posts from that Twitter feed. You're conveniently ignoring the ones which would raise difficult questions.

There's a genocide going on yet you're more interested in defending someone who is mocking an "utterly stupid tweet" critical of the perpetrators of the genocide and criticising the Twitter feed of a journalist who is highlighting the horrors being inflicted on the Palestinian people.

I certainly wouldn't invest my energy in such an uncompassionate and inhumane way.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:38 - Mar 21 with 1998 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:58 - Mar 21 by lowhouseblue

i guess his intention is to mock stupidity and racist conspiracy nonsense. which of those have you come to excuse?

In good countries there are no conspiracies are there, Lowie? Only in the countries we are supposed to hate.

And I say "supposed to hate" because I don't hate any nation or race.

My slate is clean. Is yours?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:43 - Mar 21 with 1961 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:28 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

My intention was to take the piss out of another conspiracy theorist who see the sinister hand of Zionism behind everything that goes tits up in the world.

The bloke is a crank.

Well, I think you could have picked a better target, unless your intention is to discredit him for his support of millions of innocents who are facing genocide. There are plenty of people with similar views you could have ridiculed, why focus on someone who is bringing the horrific and unjust suffering of millions to the world's attention?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:46 - Mar 21 with 1938 viewspointofblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:43 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

Well, I think you could have picked a better target, unless your intention is to discredit him for his support of millions of innocents who are facing genocide. There are plenty of people with similar views you could have ridiculed, why focus on someone who is bringing the horrific and unjust suffering of millions to the world's attention?

Because he's not helping himself but posting such idiocy. It just discredits him which is a shame for the reasons you say.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:47 - Mar 21 with 1918 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:31 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

There's a genocide going on yet you're more interested in defending someone who is mocking an "utterly stupid tweet" critical of the perpetrators of the genocide and criticising the Twitter feed of a journalist who is highlighting the horrors being inflicted on the Palestinian people.

I certainly wouldn't invest my energy in such an uncompassionate and inhumane way.

That's one way to twist it...

Truly impaired.

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:48 - Mar 21 with 1902 viewslowhouseblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:38 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

In good countries there are no conspiracies are there, Lowie? Only in the countries we are supposed to hate.

And I say "supposed to hate" because I don't hate any nation or race.

My slate is clean. Is yours?

the thing is that in democracies with free speech, a free press, an effective and independent judiciary, and effective political challenge, major conspiracies are really really hard. and for them to remain unproven for a significant time is really really unlikely.

in the sorts of autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes that you favour they're really easy.

equally with free speech, and also the internet, comes the possibility for malign actors and convenient idiots to spread nonsense and for suckers to buy into it and think they're clever in doing so.

but those moon landing were clearly faked, weren't they?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:53 - Mar 21 with 1836 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:46 - Mar 21 by pointofblue

Because he's not helping himself but posting such idiocy. It just discredits him which is a shame for the reasons you say.

I get it. GB is pointing out the fact that people would be far more sympathetic to this journalist's concerns about genocide if he didn't post about suppositions about Zionist power.

Thanks.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:00 - Mar 21 with 1781 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:28 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

The bloke is a crank.

Perhaps best to PM this type of supposition between your friends rather than publicly tar me with the opinions of another forum member past or present. It comes across as an ad hominem attack and I think you're more agile in your debating than that. Though perhaps not.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:02 - Mar 21 with 1749 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:47 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

That's one way to twist it...

One man's twisting is another man's pointing out the blatantly fookin' obvious.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:03 - Mar 21 with 1733 viewsHerbivore

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:58 - Mar 21 by lowhouseblue

Based on their posting history, I'm going to guess at a bit of both.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:05 - Mar 21 with 1725 viewspointofblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:53 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

I get it. GB is pointing out the fact that people would be far more sympathetic to this journalist's concerns about genocide if he didn't post about suppositions about Zionist power.

Thanks.

In a sense, yes. Suppositions about Zionist power is still very sensitive subject even today because of the aspersions then cast upon the wider Jewish community. Especially as the original idea led to the actions of the Nazi Party in Germany being supported as Jewish people 'had too much power' and were behind the ills of the world. Anti-Zionism can easily lead to anti-Semitism when mis-used.

(Edited as previous comment was incorrect about the purpose of the tweet)
[Post edited 21 Mar 13:42]

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:07 - Mar 21 with 1710 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:48 - Mar 21 by lowhouseblue

the thing is that in democracies with free speech, a free press, an effective and independent judiciary, and effective political challenge, major conspiracies are really really hard. and for them to remain unproven for a significant time is really really unlikely.

in the sorts of autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes that you favour they're really easy.

equally with free speech, and also the internet, comes the possibility for malign actors and convenient idiots to spread nonsense and for suckers to buy into it and think they're clever in doing so.

but those moon landing were clearly faked, weren't they?

How can you say we live in a country with a free press when the government serves D-notices?

Why do you suppose I favour "autocracies, dictatorships, kleptocracies and thug regimes" when I'm being critical of my own country.

Your reasoning is a overly simplistic and naive.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:09 - Mar 21 with 1698 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:02 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

One man's twisting is another man's pointing out the blatantly fookin' obvious.

Once again this seems to be a case of a far left individual seeing things in black and white. None of us are waving the Israel flag but you are very happy to defend someone whose Twitter feed strongly hints that their views on this matter are similar to the Iranian government's views.

I think we can criticise him without dismissing everything he says.

The highlighted tweet is pathetic. There are several others which suggest he has some interesting views on Hamas and Israel's right to exist.

Truly impaired.

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 1681 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:05 - Mar 21 by pointofblue

In a sense, yes. Suppositions about Zionist power is still very sensitive subject even today because of the aspersions then cast upon the wider Jewish community. Especially as the original idea led to the actions of the Nazi Party in Germany being supported as Jewish people 'had too much power' and were behind the ills of the world. Anti-Zionism can easily lead to anti-Semitism when mis-used.

(Edited as previous comment was incorrect about the purpose of the tweet)
[Post edited 21 Mar 13:42]

I thought the Nazis were against supposed Jewish power. Why are you conflating Judaism with Zionism?

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 1615 viewsHerbivore

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:09 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Once again this seems to be a case of a far left individual seeing things in black and white. None of us are waving the Israel flag but you are very happy to defend someone whose Twitter feed strongly hints that their views on this matter are similar to the Iranian government's views.

I think we can criticise him without dismissing everything he says.

The highlighted tweet is pathetic. There are several others which suggest he has some interesting views on Hamas and Israel's right to exist.

Chorley isn't far left, just a crank as far as I can tell.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:18 - Mar 21 with 1586 viewspointofblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:14 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

I thought the Nazis were against supposed Jewish power. Why are you conflating Judaism with Zionism?

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is

Because they used the front of Zionism power to attack Jewish people as a whole.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024