Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout 08:21 - Mar 27 with 1367 viewsCotty

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 08:46 - Mar 27 with 1314 viewsWeWereZombies

It would really give me the blues too...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 09:12 - Mar 27 with 1251 viewstonybied

Likewise, I also hope that Roberts didn't pick up a niggly injury that affects him for the tail end of the season.
Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 09:22 - Mar 27 with 1231 viewsitfc_bucks

Imagine how much that must hurt - having let down his whole country...

Ooooofk!
Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 10:59 - Mar 27 with 1114 viewsRyorry

Don't understand that thinking at all.

If I were him (or any of those who played for Wales y'day), I'd be longing to get back to my normal routine of playing for my club, and busting my guts even harder than usual if possible, to prove what a good player I am & why Rob Page was justified in picking me.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 12:48 - Mar 27 with 903 viewsJ2BLUE

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 10:59 - Mar 27 by Ryorry

Don't understand that thinking at all.

If I were him (or any of those who played for Wales y'day), I'd be longing to get back to my normal routine of playing for my club, and busting my guts even harder than usual if possible, to prove what a good player I am & why Rob Page was justified in picking me.

I don't think anyone is questioning that to begin with to be fair. He's a quality player.

I was just hoping if anyone missed, it wasn't one of ours. Surprised Broadhead didn't take one though, I think he would have scored.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 12:50 - Mar 27 with 894 views_clive_baker_

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 12:48 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I don't think anyone is questioning that to begin with to be fair. He's a quality player.

I was just hoping if anyone missed, it wasn't one of ours. Surprised Broadhead didn't take one though, I think he would have scored.

It was a dog sh1t penalty wasn’t it. I thought Page was talking to Broady before the pens so was pretty sure he would take one. Was calm in a high pressure situation against Port Vale last season. Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.
Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 15:10 - Mar 27 with 699 viewsRyorry

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 12:48 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I was replying to Cotty’s OP.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 15:43 - Mar 27 with 644 viewsVegtablue

And I hope it doesn't spread to the player who's replaced him in the starting XI at Leeds either.
Login to get fewer ads

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 16:04 - Mar 27 with 584 viewscressi

Man, I really hope Dan James's confidence isn't knocked by that shootout on 15:43 - Mar 27 by Vegtablue

And I hope it doesn't spread to the player who's replaced him in the starting XI at Leeds either.

Dan James reminds me of a rich man's Kayden Jackson. Pace and tries hard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024