Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How I see the run in :) 10:31 - Mar 30 with 1031 viewssmithy69

I am always positive and have been super positive all year that we will get promoted
automatically

On paper we have some super tough games - but our home form is so good I do think we will win them all at PR, barring maybe a 3-3 vs Southampton :)

For some strange reason I think it’s gonna fall in our favour. I think norwich will beat Leicester and then it may mean that Hull and Cov games means nothing to them - plus the Fa Cup is a huge distraction for them.

Norwich away is by far our hardest game left toughest game left.
How I see the run in :) on 10:44 - Mar 30 with 969 viewsKropotkin123

I'm just trying to settle my nerves for the remaining games. In the reverse fixtures we won 5 and drew 2. We also have 4 home games and 3 away.

If you split PPG by home and away, you are correct that Norwich is seemingly the most difficult.

Southampton: 1.94
Norwich: 2.20
Watford: 1.42
Middlesbrough: 1.50
Hull: 1.40
Coventry: 1.78
Huddersfield: 0.89

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

How I see the run in :) on 11:56 - Mar 30 with 812 viewsBlueBoots

How I see the run in :) on 10:44 - Mar 30 by Kropotkin123

I'm just trying to settle my nerves for the remaining games. In the reverse fixtures we won 5 and drew 2. We also have 4 home games and 3 away.

If you split PPG by home and away, you are correct that Norwich is seemingly the most difficult.

Southampton: 1.94
Norwich: 2.20
Watford: 1.42
Middlesbrough: 1.50
Hull: 1.40
Coventry: 1.78
Huddersfield: 0.89

Even if it wasn't a local derby, the Norwich game is a stinker for all sorts of reasons...although we're in form ourselves, Norwich are too and have won their last 7 home games; add into that we seem to have a bit of jinx with 12:30pm KO's this season...

Norwich (H) 2-2
Leeds (A) 0-4
Wimbledon (A) 3-1
Maidstone (H) 1-2
West Brom (H) 2-2
Cardiff (A) 1-2

...and it's on my birthday, so they're bound to set me up with a sh1tty start to the day

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

How I see the run in :) on 13:00 - Mar 30 with 714 viewslazyblue

Norwich will not beat Leicester.
How I see the run in :) on 13:09 - Mar 30 with 690 viewstextbackup

Some call it bedwetting, I’d call it honest. Play like we did yesterday and we lose away to norwich and/or Hull.

5 wins gets us top 2 (I think/hope) as does 4 wins 2 draws…??

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How I see the run in :) on 13:23 - Mar 30 with 616 viewstonybied

How I see the run in :) on 13:09 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Some call it bedwetting, I’d call it honest. Play like we did yesterday and we lose away to norwich and/or Hull.

5 wins gets us top 2 (I think/hope) as does 4 wins 2 draws…??

If we can win all our home games that means we need 2 draws or 1 win from Norwich, Hull or Coventry away. It doable but tough.
How I see the run in :) on 13:59 - Mar 30 with 568 viewsDaninthecampo

If we beat the Saints and get 1 or 3 points against the scum i think we'll definitely get top 2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024