Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heir to SBR 19:45 - Apr 2 with 1163 viewsBucklebury_blue

There can be only one reason for our success under Kieran McKenna: He was No2 to Jose Mourinho at Man U. Jose learned his trade from SBR at Sporting, Porto and Barcelona. Therefore Kieran is a direct descendant in coaching terms, of the (2nd?) greatest manager we ever had.
Heir to SBR on 00:19 - Apr 3 with 967 viewsRyorry

Was thinking very similar yesterday. It's a wonderful direct inheritance & line of continuity which somehow gives me the happy feeling that SBR is still walking amongst us, or at least looking down on PR & smiling at how his "beloved Ipswich" are doing these days :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Heir to SBR on 02:17 - Apr 3 with 904 viewsTommy_ITFC

It was Sir Bobby who got that ball under control for Sarmiento to poke it in :)
Heir to SBR on 06:44 - Apr 3 with 812 viewsElephantintheRoom

Not sure he was No 2 to the sullen one at Manure who displayed little of Robson’s style and vision at old Trafford

However he did learn his trade at Spurs …. Like someone else who trumped back to back promotions by winning the league. Get your money on now as Romford Blue might say.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Heir to SBR on 07:11 - Apr 3 with 775 viewsmellowblue

Quite the football philosophy gap between McKenna/Carrick and Mou. Mixed messages to footballers etc must have hastened Mourinho's departure.
Heir to SBR on 09:47 - Apr 3 with 608 viewsBuhrer

Apostolic succession, the fire passed on.
Heir to SBR on 09:52 - Apr 3 with 584 viewsNthQldITFC

Heir to SBR on 02:17 - Apr 3 by Tommy_ITFC

It was Sir Bobby who got that ball under control for Sarmiento to poke it in :)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Heir to SBR on 10:06 - Apr 3 with 540 viewsArnieM

McKenna's coaching education is I believe , World wide experience. When had to retire from playing he followed and sought out the world's renowned Coaches and completed his coaching education that way ( as well as the usual badges). He watched different styles of the game World wide , and his attention to minute detail is well known , and respected . What a "find" by Ashton ...

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Heir to SBR on 10:07 - Apr 3 with 537 viewstrncbluearmy

Heir to SBR on 06:44 - Apr 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Not sure he was No 2 to the sullen one at Manure who displayed little of Robson’s style and vision at old Trafford

However he did learn his trade at Spurs …. Like someone else who trumped back to back promotions by winning the league. Get your money on now as Romford Blue might say.

Feck me, that`s bordering on positive
Login to get fewer ads

Heir to SBR on 10:08 - Apr 3 with 527 viewsSwansea_Blue

Heir to SBR on 10:07 - Apr 3 by trncbluearmy

Feck me, that`s bordering on positive

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024