Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd sounded flat again 21:45 - Apr 10 with 1918 viewsnoggin

Or is it just my tv?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Crowd sounded flat again on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 1880 viewsbournemouthblue

I think they were flat when they needed to lift the team

Not that that was the reason we failed, I think you have to credit Watford for being so stubborn

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Crowd sounded flat again on 21:48 - Apr 10 with 1845 viewsArmaghBlue

They tried,but hard to get going when they play like they did in the second half.
Crowd sounded flat again on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 1683 viewsgainsboroughblue

All the bonus stream/red button games have. Not just our matches either. Think there's definitely a sound issue with them. Not saying it was full on Anfield on a European night out there at PR tonight , but still.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Crowd sounded flat again on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 1644 viewsNeedhamChris

Flat screen TVs are quite common now, no need to show off

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Crowd sounded flat again (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1442 viewsNeedhamChris

[Post edited 10 Apr 22:20]

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Crowd sounded flat again on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 1349 viewsArnieM

I wouldn’t say flat, more nervous.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Crowd sounded flat again on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 1169 viewscressi

Bit like the performance 2nd half only Hutchinson out of our attacking players looked on it.
Crowd sounded flat again on 23:23 - Apr 10 with 1110 viewsnodge_blue

I thought the atmosphere was reasonable. There were a few sustained attempts to get behind the team. Think the end of season tension is getting to fans and players alike.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd sounded flat again on 23:57 - Apr 10 with 1011 viewsBluedandy

It wasn't flat at all ... it's your tv again
Crowd sounded flat again on 03:56 - Apr 11 with 829 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Whatever number we took to Norwich last weekend didn't make much noise either, at least that's what reviews and report suggested. Maybe fans voices here are just drained with all the excitement / hollering thus far this season, can't really provide a definitive answer to it.

We got near 30,000 tonight for a non-weekend game with Watford. So the crowd didn't react much or provide the noise some would hope for but rather that than go back to managerial roles with McCarthy, Jewell, Hurst, Lambert etc, and "fill" Portman Road to half capacity and so quiet you could listen in on squirrels in Christchurch Park.
Crowd sounded flat again on 07:39 - Apr 11 with 577 viewsPioneerBlue

Yes I felt it was flat. Speaking to a few, they concluded nerves which I do get but haven’t been feeling myself. We’ve been so good why be nervous, if that’s uncontrollable emotion, at least support the players with auditable volume!

This could be /is a once in a generation moment. We may never have this moment again in years where it’s so clear cut and in our hands.

I implore people not to turn up and watch the team nail a nil nil when we could have tried a bit harder to roar on a more inspired performance like earlier in season.

I know the players could also be feeling effects of illness, end of season tiredness or magnitude of moment but none of that gets in the way of us supporters vocally doing our bit to realise this dream.

If we are in the playoffs who would really want to sit through a game with an atmos like last night, that being the case, 2 home games left. Leave it all in the stands then we don’t need the playoffs if we can help the team deliver the final results!

If playoffs is the route, why are we nervous now? Shouldn’t we be excited by that prospect too. You might tell I’m a bit baffled how we’ve gone from the excitement of under expectations to realisation of the moment overnight. We’ve been in the position or thereabouts all season.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Crowd sounded flat again on 08:01 - Apr 11 with 507 viewsSteve_M

Crowd sounded flat again on 23:23 - Apr 10 by nodge_blue

I thought the atmosphere was reasonable. There were a few sustained attempts to get behind the team. Think the end of season tension is getting to fans and players alike.

Yes, that was my take. A few too many people got too edgy mid-way through the second half which didn't help but it was generally positive.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024