Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Ipswich. 08:29 - Apr 17 with 3492 viewsHarefieldHoop

QPR fan here.

I really hope your team can hold their nerve for the next 3 games. It’ll be a good kick in the teeth for the money clubs in the Championship.

I wish you the very best of luck. 🤞
Cheers Hoopers on 08:32 - Apr 17 with 3434 viewsDyland

To be pedantic though, a kick in the teeth for parachute clubs rather than moneyed clubs per se.

Good luck to youse too. Always liked QPR and your old school stadium.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good luck Ipswich. on 08:40 - Apr 17 with 3367 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

Feel free to help us out by beating Leeds next week...
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:41]
Good luck Ipswich. on 08:48 - Apr 17 with 3302 viewsBiGDonnie

Top man. I was thinking of heading to Loftus road for the Leeds game, is it likely to sell out?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Good luck Ipswich. on 08:51 - Apr 17 with 3269 viewsHarefieldHoop

Good luck Ipswich. on 08:40 - Apr 17 by only_one_sir_bobby

Feel free to help us out by beating Leeds next week...
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:41]

I bloody hope so fella.
Good luck Ipswich. on 08:52 - Apr 17 with 3266 viewsHarefieldHoop

Good luck Ipswich. on 08:48 - Apr 17 by BiGDonnie

Top man. I was thinking of heading to Loftus road for the Leeds game, is it likely to sell out?

I’d say it’ll definitely sell out.

There’ll probably be loads of Leeds roaming about without tickets.
Good luck Ipswich. on 08:59 - Apr 17 with 3199 viewsBiGDonnie

Good luck Ipswich. on 08:52 - Apr 17 by HarefieldHoop

I’d say it’ll definitely sell out.

There’ll probably be loads of Leeds roaming about without tickets.

I'll try get a ticket near the away end and wear the Ipswich top underneath a jumper haha!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Good luck Ipswich. on 09:28 - Apr 17 with 3051 viewsUB9Blue

Cheers fella, good to get support from a fellow Harefield villager
Good luck Ipswich. on 09:35 - Apr 17 with 3003 viewsHarefieldHoop

Good luck Ipswich. on 09:28 - Apr 17 by UB9Blue

Cheers fella, good to get support from a fellow Harefield villager

It’s a small world mate.

If we beat Leeds, you can buy me a beer to celebrate. 🍺😎😂
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Ipswich. on 09:57 - Apr 17 with 2837 viewsUB9Blue

Good luck Ipswich. on 09:35 - Apr 17 by HarefieldHoop

It’s a small world mate.

If we beat Leeds, you can buy me a beer to celebrate. 🍺😎😂

You have a deal!
Good luck Ipswich. on 10:11 - Apr 17 with 2743 viewscarlo88

Hey I lived in Harefield for years! Loved it, near London but basically a country village.
Good luck Ipswich. on 10:30 - Apr 17 with 2618 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good luck Ipswich. on 10:11 - Apr 17 by carlo88

Hey I lived in Harefield for years! Loved it, near London but basically a country village.

Plus the Old Orchard pub!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Loftus Road on 10:41 - Apr 17 with 2564 viewsDyland

Cheers Hoopers on 08:32 - Apr 17 by Dyland

To be pedantic though, a kick in the teeth for parachute clubs rather than moneyed clubs per se.

Good luck to youse too. Always liked QPR and your old school stadium.

Loftus Rd and Selhurst Park are the two stadiums I've been to most after Portman Rd, in the home end, with suppliers/family/friends/etc with season tickets. So I've basically ended up supporting both clubs on numerous occasions over the last 40 odd years. Next most visited in home section would be Stamford Bridge, which is another great ground but shame about the fans (both new and old), many of whom are good friends/work associates :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good luck Ipswich. on 10:44 - Apr 17 with 2534 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

They are not sold out and I tried getting one yesterday. However to get a ticket you need to have been a member since last month. Guess they’ve done that to stop people like me getting one.
Good luck Ipswich. on 11:00 - Apr 17 with 2429 viewsgainsboroughblue

I fancy you lot to get a result against Leeds at Loftus Road, not just because of the favour it would do us either.

They won't fancy going to a loud, smaller, compact stadium when they are under pressure and needing a result, especially when you need a result yourself.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Good luck Ipswich. on 16:46 - Apr 17 with 1789 viewsSeablue

Lots of Irish relatives who have supported the Hoops over the years...so definitely now my second club! Fingers crossed relegation is avoided and Leeds vanquished at Loftus Rd!! QPR proper club. What did you make of Magilton's time?
Good luck Ipswich. on 08:11 - Apr 18 with 1250 viewsBluespeed225

QPR always get a nod on here, Loft For Words one of our faves! Similar size of club and fanbase, but we both had ups and downs over the years. To use modern term, we're both 'Proper' Clubs, no tourists!
Good luck Ipswich. on 08:35 - Apr 18 with 1148 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

QPR are comfortably my favourite non Ipswich championship team. And I'm backing you to take points off Leeds. A packed out Loftus Road on a Friday night, last home game, Cifuentes wanting to send the fans away happy. Not a game id want at this stage of the season.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Good luck Ipswich. on 09:14 - Apr 18 with 1049 viewslizzibee

Thanks and hope you stay up - top away game QPR and good fan base. Would love to get promoted as it is a massive annoyance to those clubs that came down who thought they had a right to go straigh back up, but we are just an annoying cockroach that doesn't want to die! Also proves a point that you can go up as a smaller new club and gives hope to other clubs!

Please please beat Leeds - I am so sick of the arrogance of their fan base. You've caught them at a good time - Bamford hasn't a clue how to score a goal!
Good luck Ipswich. on 09:57 - Apr 18 with 981 views_clive_baker_

Thanks. FWIW if the roles were reversed I would be cheering on the hoops. Always good to see someone disrupt the status quo and stick a couple of fingers up to the parachute clubs. Just so happens to be the club I support this season, which is even better.

Been pleased to see your fortunes pick up too, hopefully you get over the line with a win against Leeds!
Good luck Ipswich. on 10:28 - Apr 18 with 908 viewsChurchman

I’m pleased to see QPR have improved and should avoid relegation now. Since parting company with Wild Thing, they’ve looked a decent team so I’m not surprised. The manager has done a great job.

I like Loftus Road. I’m old enough to have seen Rangers’ mid 70s great team with the mercurial Stan Bowles (RIP), Francis, Thomas, Gillard etc and have actually been there a good few times over the years. Always a fun place to go and one of those characterful grounds you recognise instantly.
Good luck Ipswich. on 11:17 - Apr 18 with 830 viewstextbackup

Surely they’ve put in restrictions to stop Leeds fans buying in the home ends… so could mess that plan up for you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024