Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slightly surprising stats from this season 16:46 - May 6 with 811 viewsIllinoisblue

13% of all Rotherham’s league goals were scored against us.

We conceded more goals than Milwall, Sunderland and Bristol City.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:11 - May 6 with 706 viewsKropotkin123

- Joint 5th worst home GA (four more GA than bottom side - Rotherham).
- 3rd best away GA (Rotherham conceded 244% more)
[Post edited 6 May 17:18]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:18 - May 6 with 661 viewsBrianTablet

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:11 - May 6 by Kropotkin123

Apparently, 76.3% of stats are made up on the spot.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:21 - May 6 with 624 viewsKropotkin123

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:18 - May 6 by BrianTablet

Apparently, 76.3% of stats are made up on the spot.

True...

- 33% of our losses were against Leeds

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:23 - May 6 with 614 viewsDubtractor

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:21 - May 6 by Kropotkin123

True...

- 33% of our losses were against Leeds

Despite failing to beat any team from East Anglia this season, we're the only team from the region to be promoted.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:33 - May 6 with 577 viewspositivity

14% of our goals against were scored by leeds, and we still finished 6 clear of them!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:38 - May 6 with 543 viewsSharkey

Speaking of Rotherham , I heard that the (beer-buying) Swede in goal for them was really very good, whatever the goals against column says. I wonder where he’ll pitch up next. There’s surely a place in the national team waiting for him if he gets the right club next.
Slightly surprising stats from this season on 18:18 - May 6 with 401 viewsVegtablue

Slightly surprising stats from this season on 17:11 - May 6 by Kropotkin123

That's a great one! For all the talk around our defensive frailties, the away setup saw us concede less than Leeds and 21 others. 15 clean sheets in total this season, only bettered by Leeds and West Brom. Our goals-conceded column is high for promoted teams on account of our home record, but it's also at home where we've enjoyed the greatest margin over teams (+27 GD at home, only bettered but L&L).

So did the attack really outperform the defence this season, or rather were setup choices the decisive factor? I'm plumping for setup choices.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024