Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal Rumours 11:59 - May 7 with 3858 viewsturtle2

Nketiah and Smith Rowe - we are sniffing ?
Arsenal Rumours on 13:41 - May 7 with 564 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, they're going to chuck Rice and Saka in as well.

FFS.

It's been 3 days and this nonsense is coming out...

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Arsenal Rumours on 13:43 - May 7 with 551 viewsBiGDonnie

Arsenal Rumours on 12:45 - May 7 by portmanking

Unfortunately the Nketiah rumour does have legs. It was mentioned by a guy 'Team news and ticks' on Twitter, who is VERY well connected at Arsenal. I know him personally from uni. He's someone who gets line-ups, transfer speculation first on Arsenal.

I'm with you though, I'd be a tad underwhelmed if he was to be the competition for Hirst.

Really? He's exactly the sort of player we should be looking at, wages permitting. Great age, experience and would be very excited to see what KM could do with him.

Who would you have us sign?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Arsenal Rumours on 13:50 - May 7 with 500 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Nkethiah -£20/25 mil plus

Smith Rowe- £35 Mill plus and liked with Newcastle, Spam and Everton. Can't see it

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Arsenal Rumours on 13:50 - May 7 with 495 viewsVegtablue

Arsenal Rumours on 13:18 - May 7 by burnbudgiesburn

We couldn't do a Forest even if we wanted to.

PSR rules won't work in our favour when we have a season of league 1 on our record.

Forest will have lost significantly more than us in the relevant years before PL footy: £62M IIRC in their last two Championship seasons (before permissible deductions). Not that I support their model, though, as essentially it was a big or bust, rule-breaking approach which banked on the league's sanctions being toothless. It's worked out for them, just, but was close to going very wrong.
Arsenal Rumours on 17:53 - May 7 with 287 viewsGavTWTD

2023–24 season
Nketiah started and opened the scoring in Arsenal's 2–1 win against Nottingham Forest on the opening weekend of the Premier League season.[54] Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta described him as "a role model", adding that he was impressed with his attitude in training.[55] On 3 October 2023, he made his UEFA Champions League debut, coming off the bench in the second half of a 2–1 away defeat against Lens.[56]

On 28 October, he scored his first Premier League hat-trick in a 5–0 home victory over Sheffield United.[57]

On 12 December, Nketiah made his first Champions League start against PSV Eindhoven, scoring his first goal of the competition as Arsenal left the Philips Stadion with a 1–1 draw.[58]

From wiki, obvs. I know, I know.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024