Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) 20:50 - May 7 with 1120 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 20:54 - May 7 with 1081 viewsNeedhamChris

No, we're not Category 1 so not eligible.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 20:55 - May 7 with 1064 viewsolimar

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 20:54 - May 7 by NeedhamChris

No, we're not Category 1 so not eligible.

But more importantly, we are probably in a much better position to upgrade to a category 1 academy now.
So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:17 - May 7 with 945 viewsGuthrum

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 20:55 - May 7 by olimar

But more importantly, we are probably in a much better position to upgrade to a category 1 academy now.

It's a priority now:

Ashton: Training Ground and Category One Academy Priorities Following New Investment 22nd Mar 2024 19:50
Town CEO Mark Ashton says improving the training ground and moving the club’s academy to category one will be funded by the new £105 million investment announced earlier this evening. 9

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:21 - May 7 with 905 viewsbuoyant

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:17 - May 7 by Guthrum

It's a priority now:

Ashton: Training Ground and Category One Academy Priorities Following New Investment 22nd Mar 2024 19:50
Town CEO Mark Ashton says improving the training ground and moving the club’s academy to category one will be funded by the new £105 million investment announced earlier this evening. 9

We really had such a gash set up under Evans didn't we....

I feel thoroughly spoilt now!

UTT

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:27 - May 7 with 855 viewsolimar

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:21 - May 7 by buoyant

We really had such a gash set up under Evans didn't we....

I feel thoroughly spoilt now!

Remember we failed the audit for Cat 1 by a fraction of a percentage, mainly because we werent interested/bothered in using the right software package.
So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:29 - May 7 with 833 viewsbuoyant

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:27 - May 7 by olimar

Remember we failed the audit for Cat 1 by a fraction of a percentage, mainly because we werent interested/bothered in using the right software package.

Like my first marriage, I try to blot the implausible out of my life ....

UTT

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:45 - May 7 with 767 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:29 - May 7 by buoyant

Like my first marriage, I try to blot the implausible out of my life ....

I read that as a statement that you failed your first marriage by a fraction of a percentage, mainly because you weren't interested/bothered in using the right software package!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:48 - May 7 with 751 viewsWD19

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:45 - May 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

I read that as a statement that you failed your first marriage by a fraction of a percentage, mainly because you weren't interested/bothered in using the right software package!

More of an issue of not clearing the history from said software package maybe!?
Login to get fewer ads

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 23:31 - May 7 with 539 viewsBugs

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:45 - May 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Very Stepford wives.
So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 00:42 - May 8 with 441 viewshoppy

So... do we now have our u21s on the pizza cup? (n/t) on 21:48 - May 7 by WD19

More of an issue of not clearing the history from said software package maybe!?

Or using third party plugins?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024