Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night 18:17 - May 15 with 1673 views_clive_baker_

Seems like tensions are quite high off the back of the incidents in Norwich on Sunday. 3 arrests of norwich fans, Leeds supporter getting his neck cut apparently from something thrown at him, classy norwich supporters singing songs about Galatasaray.

Unsurprisingly a lot of p1ssed off Leeds fans and a lot of norwich supporters apparently sh1tting it. LUFC have put a statement out asking people to behave, Police presence has been beefed up and EDP put an article out earlier about it. Pink Un has a thread about unwanted tickets. Seems a lot of Norwich fans have decided against going altogether and the tickets have apparently got into the hands of some Leeds supporters in the away end.

8pm on a Thursday night as well after a good few hours on the p1ss for many people I imagine. What could go wrong. Genuinely do hope any innocent bystanders don't get caught up in anything like that but does sound like a recipe for disaster.
Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:21 - May 15 with 1623 viewsSitfcB

Didn’t the bloke who got the cut get arrested in the end as well?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:22 - May 15 with 1609 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully they just have police everywhere and it all remains calm.

Leeds can get their revenge on the pitch by winning 6-0

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:24 - May 15 with 1591 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:21 - May 15 by SitfcB

Didn’t the bloke who got the cut get arrested in the end as well?

Weird story, wasn’t it? Amazing how the “stabbing” story quickly unraveled.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:24 - May 15 with 1589 viewsjontysnut

I live in Leeds and I wouldn't relish being an away fan tomorrow. It's going to be lively.
Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:25 - May 15 with 1561 viewsIllinoisblue

Let’s hope the budgies crumble under the pressure. Although going on Sunday’s game, Leeds have a lot to improve on. Having a shot would be a good first step.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:26 - May 15 with 1559 views_clive_baker_

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:22 - May 15 by J2BLUE

Hopefully they just have police everywhere and it all remains calm.

Leeds can get their revenge on the pitch by winning 6-0

This is the issue though, the actions of a few absolute bell ends genuinely put the safety of normal people under threat if they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have no problem if people go looking for it and end up in bother, serves them right, let them get on with it. Its the kids, women, people that just want to go and watch a game that I sympathise with...Norwich or otherwise.

I think it could be a bit of a sh1t show tomorrow night.
Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:38 - May 15 with 1442 viewsSitfcB

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:24 - May 15 by Illinoisblue

Weird story, wasn’t it? Amazing how the “stabbing” story quickly unraveled.

Yeah, that tweet the Leeds fan put out went mad pretty quickly, doubt much would’ve been said in the press if it wasn’t for that.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:43 - May 15 with 1373 viewsPlums

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:38 - May 15 by SitfcB

Yeah, that tweet the Leeds fan put out went mad pretty quickly, doubt much would’ve been said in the press if it wasn’t for that.

As I said on another thread on the topic, very few of those who were fired up by that tweet will have seen the further information on the situation - which suggests all was not as it seemed.

Misinformation is really dangerous stuff.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 19:01 - May 15 with 1246 viewsportmanking

I think the Leeds contingent needed something (anything) to rile them up for this game. They'd been so deflated at missing out on the top 2 prior to the playoffs. Hopefully they channel it in the right way, though.

I reckon it has all the hallmarks of West Ham V Town in the 2003/04, when Upton Park was bouncing and effectively inspired them over the line.
Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 19:28 - May 15 with 1113 viewsChurchman

Leeds v Norwich tomorrow night on 18:26 - May 15 by _clive_baker_

This is the issue though, the actions of a few absolute bell ends genuinely put the safety of normal people under threat if they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have no problem if people go looking for it and end up in bother, serves them right, let them get on with it. Its the kids, women, people that just want to go and watch a game that I sympathise with...Norwich or otherwise.

I think it could be a bit of a sh1t show tomorrow night.

I want them both to lose and be fined heavily with games to be played for next season behind closed doors for crowd misbehaviour. Maybe relegated two divisions and Farke whipped through the streets because he’s annoying.

The problem with people looking for bother and finding it is that they don’t find it with like (empty) minded people. They rarely ever did.

The vast majority of people that go to football are fine. It’s a million miles from the 1960s, 70s, 80s but any instance of it needs stamping on that perpetrators made to pay. Heavily.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024