Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here 20:32 - May 22 with 838 viewsNthQldITFC

I do mean seriously. So I thought, how 'bout a bit of comedy. Given the GE announcement, I wondered if 'The Thick Of It' was on iPlayer at the moment and lo and behold it is.

If you not seen it before I can thoroughly recommend it as a distraction from more important but stressful things.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0074rc0/the-thick-of-it-series-1-episode-

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:34 - May 22 with 809 viewsTrequartista

I can't believe my ears. Did we just break a story that wasn't "The Ipswich Manager's going to Brighton"?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:38 - May 22 with 780 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well played. We need something, as it’s like a zoo in here. We haven’t had this level of pearl clutching through the regular season. It’s bizarre.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:44 - May 22 with 766 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm bored of this. I'm going for a twix.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:47 - May 22 with 738 viewsMK1

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:44 - May 22 by gainsboroughblue

Boost bar for me. Think I will have some rich tea with my cup of tea as well.
I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 21:14 - May 22 with 675 viewsHelp

I am a glass half full man, but even this barrage is beginning to wear me down, and I can feel myself bowing under the pressure of this negativity.
I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 21:35 - May 22 with 643 viewsSitfcB

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:44 - May 22 by gainsboroughblue

I don’t know if it’s just me but they’ve tasted different lately.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:48 - May 23 with 520 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:47 - May 22 by MK1

Boost bar for me. Think I will have some rich tea with my cup of tea as well.

I was always a Boost fan, but they fiddled around with them some while ago now. They're still ok, but I preferred the original version.

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:50 - May 23 with 512 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:48 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

I was always a Boost fan, but they fiddled around with them some while ago now. They're still ok, but I preferred the original version.

Star Bars.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:51 - May 23 with 506 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 21:35 - May 22 by SitfcB

I don’t know if it’s just me but they’ve tasted different lately.

Well, if you do insist on putting salad cream on them, what do you expect ?

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:54 - May 23 with 498 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:50 - May 23 by gainsboroughblue

Star Bars.

Very similar weren't they. Can you still get all these? i haven't looked for ages

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 13:00 - May 23 with 471 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 12:54 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Very similar weren't they. Can you still get all these? i haven't looked for ages

You can. It's my go to snack in the Tesco meal deal.

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 18:39 - May 23 with 415 viewsGuillermo_Edwards

I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 20:34 - May 22 by Trequartista

I can't believe my ears. Did we just break a story that wasn't "The Ipswich Manager's going to Brighton"?

Brilliant. Sara Pascoe before she was famous!
I'm seriously spending too much time reading KMc in/out posts on here on 00:12 - May 24 with 346 viewsWhos_blue

I loved the thick of it.

I wonder what Malcolm Tucker would make of all this?!?

Fun quiz.

Who is the Malcolm Tucker of the board?

Keep it friendly and don't dig people out!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024