Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have to say 11:27 - May 23 with 13230 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The longer this goes on with no approach, the more I start to think that he’ll stay.
If Brighton, or for that matter Chelsea had any inkling that he would accept, then the longer we go without any offer the less likely that becomes.

The fly in the ointment is Man U are lining him up on SAFs recommendation.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I have to say on 08:29 - May 25 with 443 viewscressi

I have to say on 07:21 - May 25 by Churchman

From what we’ve seen from afar, I suspect you are right about McKenna’s nature and work ethic. All the evidence points to that.

Nor do I have a problem with his representatives seeing what’s out there, assuming that’s how the world of professional football works. The problem is that we just don’t know enough about any of this. Even those closer to things are in the dark.

I confess I do see where people are coming from with their views on stay/go etc. but until we know what the situation is, how this truly came about, his wishes, how the club, McKenna and his representatives dealt with it any comments are understandable but baseless feelings.

What is not baseless is the potential detrimental effect on this club if it drags on any longer. It is ITFC best interests I care about.

I agree personally I would like resolved by the end of next week so the club can be in the best place to conduct their business to give us the best chance of staying up.
I have to say on 08:33 - May 25 with 423 viewsBlue_Heath

I have to say on 07:59 - May 25 by rodney76

Today could be the day if Man. U's interest is for real.

They will likely lose the Cup Final, but even if they win it their manager could be gone.

They could have hardly sacked him and made a new appointment in the period leading up to an FA Cup Final.

I do not believe McK will leave us at this point in time for any other club than Manchester United.

It might have already been agreed with McKenna and hence his refusal of a new contract.

I will be nervous until Monday evening. After that, I will relax.

Taking the ITFC specs off, looking at the other vastly more experienced managers out there linked with it I would be amazed if he got the Man U job, later down the line if he continues to do well then yes but it's way too soon. Ditto Chelsea, Brighton is the worry for me.
I have to say on 11:04 - May 25 with 260 viewsleitrimblue

I have to say on 20:41 - May 24 by bluejacko

No chicken and chips for you then😂

I'm expecting um to bring a glass of champagne out to the car the second he signs a new contract.
Gonna call that reporter from the Fermanagh Herald and see if I can't get me picture in the local paper at last
I have to say on 11:11 - May 25 with 250 viewsbazza

Perry sure this will get resolved this week , once he knows Man Utd’s intentions after today.
I suppose you can’t blame him if Utd was on the table. Fingers crossed they go for pochettino, and then we offer him a new contract too Good To refuse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024