Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry 22:21 - May 23 with 1522 viewsonceablue

If he leaves. He has constantly told us how much he loves it here

He is 38 it is not as if won’t have further chances to manage other top clubs

Him leaving would be a bit like Declan Rice, after declaring his undeniable love for his so called average looking girlfriend, leaving her for a super model.

If he comes back here with Chelsea I will be screaming abuse at him

THERE I HAVE SAID IT
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:23 - May 23 with 1476 viewsitfctilidie

Ok, thanks. Now go to bed. Ridiculous post number 124767674
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:24 - May 23 with 1448 viewsMidlandBlue25

Massive overreaction, he took us from the pits of the third division after an embarrassing defeat to Barrow, to the Premier League.

If Chelsea or Man Utd come knocking and you’re the manager of Ipswich Town, you’re gonna leave. It might be a bit early for him in his career, but he can never guarantee he’d get the offer again.
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:29 - May 23 with 1361 viewsNedPlimpton

The whole "he's only young, he'll get more opportunities in the future" is the most ridiculous thing
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:32 - May 23 with 1308 viewsonceablue

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:24 - May 23 by MidlandBlue25

Massive overreaction, he took us from the pits of the third division after an embarrassing defeat to Barrow, to the Premier League.

If Chelsea or Man Utd come knocking and you’re the manager of Ipswich Town, you’re gonna leave. It might be a bit early for him in his career, but he can never guarantee he’d get the offer again.

And if we hadn’t taken a chance on him he wouldn’t be in this position now

He is going to jump at the first hurdle could understand if he was 50+

Unfortunately he probably knows he can go to Chelsea gets sacked and we would take him back
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:32 - May 23 with 1293 viewsbaxterbasics

Well this is just silly

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:35 - May 23 with 1228 viewsMidlandBlue25

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:32 - May 23 by onceablue

And if we hadn’t taken a chance on him he wouldn’t be in this position now

He is going to jump at the first hurdle could understand if he was 50+

Unfortunately he probably knows he can go to Chelsea gets sacked and we would take him back

He could’ve taken the Palace Job but didn’t
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:37 - May 23 with 1200 viewsNewcyBlue

I was working for one of the biggest shipping companies in the world, working on some of the biggest box boats out there.

My crew (most of them) loved me, I turned ships from under performing to top performing, even winning a company safety award for one ship.

I was selected to test company courses, and had a reputation at sea and ashore for being hard working, knowledgable, and reliable.

I was offered the chance to work on a super yacht. My head was turned. I’m on a massive super yacht, working conditions are better. Quality of life is generally better.

I’m not loving it though. Yet if one of my junior officers came to me and asked if they should move on and try something shinier, newer, and more prestigious, I would say yes in a heartbeat.

I don’t want to see a headline of McKenna leaving us, but I wouldn’t begrudge him doing so. I would wish him all the luck in the world, except if his team were playing us, and would shake his hand and thank him for what he’s done for my Ipswich.

For us it’s an emotional connection, for him it’s work. It’s a job. He might love it here, he might enjoy working with the players and the staff, he might… but when all is said and done, it’s a career, and he needs to progress. With or without us.

I hope he stays. I hope he keeps us up. I hope every week we get to sing Super Kieran McKenna as we battle our way through games in the Premier League.

If he goes, someone else will do the job. They might not do it as well, but the job will get done.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:38 - May 23 with 1177 viewsonceablue

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:35 - May 23 by MidlandBlue25

He could’ve taken the Palace Job but didn’t

Palace are a small club than us

They don’t even sell their stadium out which is archaeic anyway
Login to get fewer ads

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:41 - May 23 with 1112 viewsitfcsuth

Ridiculous post I’m afraid.

We are fans, Ipswich is everything to us, but players/managers/coaches are not fans, this is their career, their job, their profession, and you can’t begrudge someone for significantly enhancing their career.

A move to Chelsea or Man Utd, well you’d just have to say thank you for everything and go smash it in the big time.
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:42 - May 23 with 1093 viewsJ2BLUE

Let's be honest, you will turn on him whenever he leaves.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:42 - May 23 with 1092 viewsArmaghBlue

We will not get relegated regardless who is manager, so if he leaves, he leaves.
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:49 - May 23 with 990 viewsonceablue

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:42 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Let's be honest, you will turn on him whenever he leaves.

Disagree

If he stayed 1 year and kept us in Premiership I would be upset but I could forgive him.

We have offered him £5,000,000 a year
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:49 - May 23 with 973 viewsitfctilidie

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:38 - May 23 by onceablue

Palace are a small club than us

They don’t even sell their stadium out which is archaeic anyway

On what are you basing we are a bigger club than Palace. We have been in the top flight about 4 seasons in the last 30 odd - we are not a big club.
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:54 - May 23 with 914 viewsonceablue

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:41 - May 23 by itfcsuth

Ridiculous post I’m afraid.

We are fans, Ipswich is everything to us, but players/managers/coaches are not fans, this is their career, their job, their profession, and you can’t begrudge someone for significantly enhancing their career.

A move to Chelsea or Man Utd, well you’d just have to say thank you for everything and go smash it in the big time.

Problem is McKenna goes to Chelsea we would not get Omari back

Leif would probably go to

So not only do we loose McKenna we probably loose our 2 players who were the most influential players in the last 10 games

Our odds to stay up have lengthened considerably
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:56 - May 23 with 899 viewsjoepublic

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:42 - May 23 by ArmaghBlue

We will not get relegated regardless who is manager, so if he leaves, he leaves.

That's the spirit!

Have an up arrow.

COYB

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 23:00 - May 23 with 842 viewsitfctilidie

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 22:54 - May 23 by onceablue

Problem is McKenna goes to Chelsea we would not get Omari back

Leif would probably go to

So not only do we loose McKenna we probably loose our 2 players who were the most influential players in the last 10 games

Our odds to stay up have lengthened considerably

what odds will you give?
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 23:06 - May 23 with 790 viewssmithy69

And with so many downvotes - I think you get what everyone else thinks about what you have written

Another ridiculous post
I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 23:09 - May 23 with 749 viewsWhos_blue

Deary me.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I could never forgive McKenna I am sorry on 23:10 - May 23 with 746 viewsbaxterbasics

If he goes, does he leave us in a better state than when he joined, or a worse one?

If it's the first answer, then there is nothing to forgive.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024