Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday 19:57 - May 24 with 3081 viewsSitfcB

According to the Times.

And he’s waiting for Man Utd, as it’s (obviously) his number 1 choice.

I would be very surprised if McKenna is Man Utd’s first choice, can’t see them wanting someone like him in charge at this moment in time.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 19:58 - May 24 with 2994 viewsCaptainAhab

I dunno, I'm starting to think his agents have played a blinder and he's going to end up at Man U.
Can't see either of the others happening, so think he'll be here if Man U go elsewhere.
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:05 - May 24 with 2785 viewsle2blue

Suspect he must've been given an indication if he's holding out for them. Brilliant for him if he lands the role, one of the biggest clubs in the world before evening managing in the league, quite something.

If that's the case assume Schwartz is here to conclude on his replacement.
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:06 - May 24 with 2769 viewsOldsmoker

I'm not going to post a music thread but....

I heard a snippet of the Whole of the Moon on some TV prog and I thought this was very apt as in...

You were there in the turnstiles
With the wind at your heels
You stretched for the stars
And you know how it feels
To reach too high
Too far too soon
You saw the whole of the moon

I just hope he doesn't crash and burn.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:14 - May 24 with 2567 viewsTheSweeny

They must of asked permission from town to do that, surely?

Illegal approach!
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:21 - May 24 with 2425 viewsSamuelowen88

Cant imagine thats gone down well with Brighton.

Thanks for the chat guys but i want to wait for someone else.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:28 - May 24 with 2246 viewsvictorywilhappen

Genius. Get an inside view and plans of 3-4 big clubs for his next season as Town manager. Head start.
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 20:50 - May 24 with 1957 viewsbluesbrothers

Spotted on the train back from London around 6pm (day after LMA)... had assumed he wasn't spending the day on his own doing sight seeing
Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 21:19 - May 24 with 1572 viewsstrikalite

Poch must be favourite, they wanted him in 2022 but he turned them down wanting the Real Madrid job, think they'll be confident of getting him now though..
Login to get fewer ads

Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 21:56 - May 24 with 1251 viewsFrimleyBlue

If you were an outsider it's a strange switch.

Both have roughly 57% win rates according to wiki anyway.

Ones a prem manager with other experiences being sacked for a manager who's not even managed a prem game yet, who players didn't enjoy the coaching from.
( utd players I mean)

From a town fan view we've seen what he's done with town, but managing any top side comes with alot of experienced he's yet to even come across at town yet.

Prime example is the speed in which these links have spread. Lose a few games on the bounce or have a maidstone result at man utd.. and his names in the mud.

I must admit I'm absolutely puzzled at why he wants to leave. Forget boyhood club etc.. I get that but he's 38 he's plenty of time for that. Is there something about our project that just can't be done quick enough to suit him?

Surely something must have happend ( hutchinson not returning maybe) that's turned him from just 3 weeks ago saying how much he loves the club. Project etc etc to this current situation.
[Post edited 24 May 21:57]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Brighton interviewed McKenna on Wednesday on 21:57 - May 24 with 1237 viewsArmaghBlue

If he entertained an interview for such a sideways move, then all respect for McKenna has gone down the drain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024