Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in regards to McKenna 20:38 - May 24 with 5994 viewsronessex91

hi guys, just wanted to give you an update on the situation in regards to the manager.

obviously i have tried to give as much info about the club as i can in the chat server during most matches i watch so i will give you my look into the situation.

Kieran himself has not met any club nor has he himself spoken to any said club the media have said show interest.

his representatives have been contacted by 2 of the clubs mentioned but no serious talks have happened.

Ed schwartz was scheduled to come over before the rumour mill of Mckenna so this was expected

the way i see it going is this:

brighton- Mckenna is a big target for them but he doesnt see them as a right move if he was to move

Chelsea- McKenna is not their #1 target and is merely a back up option if their main targets dont come through

Man Utd- is the obvious more likely scenario to happen out of the clubs interested but again is not the main target for Man Utd, that falls to poch and tuchel

Ipswich Town- obviously would do anything to make sure he doesn't leave and i still see this happening, Mckenna has had a huge say on both the training ground upgrades and how the club operates and is fully in sync with the Ipswich project.

this is my take on the current situation and feel he will stay with us and lead us to the premierleague game week 1
in regards to McKenna on 21:28 - May 24 with 1215 viewsIllinoisblue

in regards to McKenna on 21:12 - May 24 by ronessex91

im not going to go into how or why i know but he was scheduled to be at the training ground today, and people was notified last saturday that he would be attending.

yes he is probably now got more pressing matters to deal with but he was always ipswich bound

Why would they meet at the training ground?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

in regards to McKenna on 21:29 - May 24 with 1211 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:21 - May 24 by ronessex91

plenty of people in the match day chat room

I'm usually in there and I've need seen any of this dribble

Hope that helps

The problems with what you've said is that you lack any form of credibility.

If you'd have said "I work for the Club " o r some such then we might have belived you.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

in regards to McKenna on 21:29 - May 24 with 1213 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:26 - May 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

/if you are close enough to the club to be there to hear Kmc give them a b*llocking at Preston what are you doing in the chat room on a match day?

its called technology, something i use for my day to day
in regards to McKenna on 21:31 - May 24 with 1187 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:28 - May 24 by Illinoisblue

Why would they meet at the training ground?

to talk about the upgrades that are currently happening and future plans of the club, and probably other stuff that i am not privy to
in regards to McKenna on 21:33 - May 24 with 1171 viewsBigalhunter

Hi Ron,
Thanks for this, always good to have sound input from a reliable source within the camp.
Remind us again regarding the ‘info’ you have shared on the ‘chat server during most matches’?..
All that stuff farts itself into the great internet cloud of utter b*ll*cks and is irretrievable, so a brief précis of your inside knowledge to date would be greatly appreciated.
Ta luv xx
in regards to McKenna on 21:33 - May 24 with 1161 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:29 - May 24 by MJallday

Hope that helps

If you'd have said "I work for the Club " o r some such then we might have belived you.

im happy to send pictures of proof of being inside the training ground, im not going to directly use certain words but happy to show i am close to the club.

obviously in dm
in regards to McKenna on 21:33 - May 24 with 1155 viewsMK1

in regards to McKenna on 21:29 - May 24 by ronessex91

its called technology, something i use for my day to day

Honestly. I know it's a Friday night, but may I suggest that if you can't handle your drink, then you really shouldn't go on the internet.
in regards to McKenna on 21:35 - May 24 with 1135 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:33 - May 24 by MK1

Honestly. I know it's a Friday night, but may I suggest that if you can't handle your drink, then you really shouldn't go on the internet.

haven't drunk a drop.
Login to get fewer ads

in regards to McKenna on 21:36 - May 24 with 1130 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:31 - May 24 by ronessex91

to talk about the upgrades that are currently happening and future plans of the club, and probably other stuff that i am not privy to

I really can't imagine you being privy to anything.

KM = Should we sign hutchinson?
MA = I dunno. Let's ask ronnessex91 for his thoughts

Jesus wept

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:36 - May 24 with 1122 viewsMJallday

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:36 - May 24 with 1121 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:37 - May 24 with 1110 viewsSwansea_Blue

in regards to McKenna on 21:29 - May 24 by MJallday

Hope that helps

Who knows. Nobody who works for the club in a position to know what’s going on is going to admit publicly they’re in that position. So this could be a genuine attempt to share what little they think they can get away with. On the other hand, there’s nothing in the OP that isn’t already out in the public domain. So it could be someone just seeking attention.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

in regards to McKenna on 21:39 - May 24 with 1075 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:37 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

Who knows. Nobody who works for the club in a position to know what’s going on is going to admit publicly they’re in that position. So this could be a genuine attempt to share what little they think they can get away with. On the other hand, there’s nothing in the OP that isn’t already out in the public domain. So it could be someone just seeking attention.

im in a position better than 99% of town fans i admit, but i also admit i am not shoulder to shoulder with Mckenna but am close enough to hear stories. im not just going to come out and tell people who i am though am i
in regards to McKenna on 21:41 - May 24 with 1045 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:33 - May 24 by ronessex91

im happy to send pictures of proof of being inside the training ground, im not going to directly use certain words but happy to show i am close to the club.

obviously in dm

I've got a picture of me holding the Olympic torch, doesn't mean I'm Jessica Ennis

in regards to McKenna on 21:42 - May 24 with 1027 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:41 - May 24 by MJallday

I've got a picture of me holding the Olympic torch, doesn't mean I'm Jessica Ennis

that is true, then again i dont see many outsiders having access to certain rooms in the training ground...
in regards to McKenna on 21:45 - May 24 with 986 viewsbackwaywhen

in regards to McKenna on 21:22 - May 24 by ronessex91

he rarely uses uber

Budgie …….
in regards to McKenna on 21:48 - May 24 with 957 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:42 - May 24 by ronessex91

that is true, then again i dont see many outsiders having access to certain rooms in the training ground...

Umm... Literally hundreds do

You carry on your fantasies and BS stories though. I'll believe the owner of this site over you any day of the week

in regards to McKenna on 21:49 - May 24 with 945 viewsCheltenham_Blue

in regards to McKenna on 21:42 - May 24 by ronessex91

Mate you could be in a random protacabin in a builders yard and say its a private room at Playford road, it means literally fk all.

If you work at the club, it seems like an odd career move to come on here and spout the lot in a public forum.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

in regards to McKenna on 21:52 - May 24 with 905 viewsronessex91

in regards to McKenna on 21:48 - May 24 by MJallday

Umm... Literally hundreds do

You carry on your fantasies and BS stories though. I'll believe the owner of this site over you any day of the week

ok then ill stop offering info then. no skin off my nose.

when the dust settles and i get proven right, feel free to message me and say you guys was wrong
in regards to McKenna on 21:57 - May 24 with 854 viewsFrimleyBlue

in regards to McKenna on 21:52 - May 24 by ronessex91

when the dust settles and i get proven right, feel free to message me and say you guys was wrong

Right about what? You've said exactly what's been reported and wrong about one of the things you state.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

in regards to McKenna on 21:59 - May 24 with 828 viewsDarkBrandon

in regards to McKenna on 21:35 - May 24 by ronessex91

haven't drunk a drop.

in regards to McKenna on 21:59 - May 24 with 825 viewsMJallday

in regards to McKenna on 21:52 - May 24 by ronessex91

You haven't offered any info

You've regurgitated a load of thoughts , together with a statement which was shot down within 2 mins of posting it by one of the closest sources to the Club there is

I won't be messaging you.

Have a good evening

in regards to McKenna on 22:04 - May 24 with 760 viewsArnieM

Please excuse my ignorance here guys. But who exactly is ronessex91?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

in regards to McKenna on 22:04 - May 24 with 744 viewsFrimleyBlue

in regards to McKenna on 22:04 - May 24 by ArnieM

Please excuse my ignorance here guys. But who exactly is ronessex91?

He empties the bins at the training ground

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

in regards to McKenna on 22:06 - May 24 with 737 viewsSwansea_Blue

in regards to McKenna on 21:41 - May 24 by MJallday

So no chance of you sending some pics of you in those tight shorts then? I’m gutted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024