Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life 10:22 - May 25 with 3602 viewsunstableblue

Wes doing some sprints at what looks like the training ground, and been down the barbers

Broady is in Mykonos at a sport performance centre - still think his fitness is not quite there

Hirst is is on a glamourous holiday with his girlfriend (NOTE: I originally used the word ‘unattractive’ in an attempt at humorous sarcasm, which seems to have confused some people!)

Lunongo has finally stepped away from his barista obsession and is on a palm beach somewhere

Leif is living it up in a Nobu Marbella

No McKenna melt down observed

Your Unstable Insta Update is delivered.. here to cyber stalk
[Post edited 25 May 10:38]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:29 - May 25 with 3447 viewswkj

"Hirst is is on a glamourous holiday with his unattractive girlfriend"

Show some respect

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Broadhead centre has had an array of talent visit on 10:30 - May 25 with 3444 viewsunstableblue

https://www.mykonosperformance.com/reviews.html

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:30 - May 25 with 3428 viewsGlasgowBlue

“ unattractive girlfriend”. FFS.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:30 - May 25 with 3439 viewsGuthrum

A bit uncalled-for on the third one!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:30 - May 25 with 3423 viewshoppy

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:29 - May 25 by wkj

Show some respect

Was that not just tongue in cheek?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:31 - May 25 with 3404 viewswkj

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:30 - May 25 by hoppy

What they do behind closed doors is also none of our business.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:32 - May 25 with 3392 viewsunstableblue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:29 - May 25 by wkj

Show some respect

Errrrrr?!

Have you seen his girlfriend?

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the OPPOSITE of what you really want to say, especially in order to ……. just to be funny.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:33 - May 25 with 3364 viewsGuthrum

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:32 - May 25 by unstableblue

Errrrrr?!

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the OPPOSITE of what you really want to say, especially in order to ……. just to be funny.

Thay wasn't entirely clear. Emoji, perhaps?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:35 - May 25 with 3341 viewswkj

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:32 - May 25 by unstableblue

Errrrrr?!

Still in poor taste

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:35 - May 25 with 3323 viewsunstableblue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:30 - May 25 by hoppy

Of course it was!!! I mean wasn’t that incredibly obvious

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:36 - May 25 with 3305 viewshoppy

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:35 - May 25 by wkj

Still in poor taste

Maybe could've said ‘adequate’ rather than ‘unattractive’?

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:37 - May 25 with 3281 viewsunstableblue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:31 - May 25 by wkj

Errrrrrr… they have all posted this on Instagram!! Do you know what Instagram is?

Thought I’d summarise, you know post something none McKenna.

Certainly Broadhead news is of interest to all Town fans.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:38 - May 25 with 3251 viewswkj

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:37 - May 25 by unstableblue

Errrrrrr… they have all posted this on Instagram!! Do you know what Instagram is?

Thought I’d summarise, you know post something none McKenna.

Certainly Broadhead news is of interest to all Town fans.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:38 - May 25 with 3243 viewshoppy

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:35 - May 25 by unstableblue

I thought it was obvious, personally. I read the sarcastic tone of it, as if she wasn’t actually very attractive, then you just wouldn’t have even mentioned it.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:40 - May 25 with 3194 viewshoppy

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:31 - May 25 by wkj

Absolutely.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:41 - May 25 with 3181 viewswkj

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:40 - May 25 by hoppy

Absolutely.

I can't believe you didn't catch the pun dear chap.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:43 - May 25 with 3145 viewsunstableblue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:38 - May 25 by wkj

If that was your intent… then bravo

You are sarcasm incarnate

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:45 - May 25 with 3091 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:35 - May 25 by unstableblue

No. Because I have got got a clue what his girlfriend looks like. The only time I want to see him is when he’s representing Ipswich. What he does, where he goes and who he is with is of no interest to me.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 10:56 - May 25 with 2965 viewschicoazul

A “sports performance center” in Mykonos eh?
👀👀👀👀👀👀

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 11:01 - May 25 with 2897 viewslazyblue

Obviously it wasnt meant but stupid thing to say about someone’s partner to be seen by all!
Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 11:25 - May 25 with 2717 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The over reaction to this was fackin epic!!

How could people not see the sarcasm.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 12:05 - May 25 with 2487 viewsip6blue

Leif, Burns & Hirst were all in the gym this week
Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 12:24 - May 25 with 2335 viewsBuhrer

Incredibly obvious you wouldn't say it to his face, chuckles.
Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 12:29 - May 25 with 2299 viewsunstableblue

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 12:05 - May 25 by ip6blue

Leif, Burns & Hirst were all in the gym this week

Yes, I imagine modern day players stay pretty fit through the summer break, with continuous training and conditioning. I always had the impression that ‘back in the day’ players just let it all go through the summer months, and effectively went on a bender around Benidorm with zero fitness during the close season, rather than to five star boutique resorts with family, with continuous conditioning. But perhaps that’s a myth.

Certainly a few classics below:

West Brom

If you had to guess which West Brom players stole a taxi in Spain who would you suggest? It would be James McClean straight away, wouldn’t it? Ahmed Hegazi, perhaps?

Gareth Barry and Jonny Evans would probably be among the last names on the list, but, with a little encouragement from Jake Livermore and Boaz Myhill, steal a taxi they did.

All they wanted was a McDonald’s, but they were allegedly too drunk to be served, and so asked the taxi driver to do the honours for them. While the driver was inside the Maccies, Barry got in the front seat and drove the quartet back to the hotel where the Baggies were staying, seemingly not realising the driver might want his car back.

Peter Beagrie

Barry and co’s escapades have nothing on Beagrie, who also found himself in a spot of bother during a trip to Spain.

Following Everton’s pre-season friendly with Real Sociedad in 1991, Beagrie spent possibly far too much time in a bar but flagged down a local on a motorbike when he decided enough was enough.

Unfortunately, the winger was locked out of the hotel and the night porter could not be awoken, so he took matters into his own hands, hopped onto the bike and drove through the windows.

Aside from subsequently requiring 50 stitches, the main problem was that he had got the wrong hotel.

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 17:33 - May 25 with 1522 viewsArthur_Hayes

Wes and Broady training; Hirst and Leif living the high life on 12:29 - May 25 by unstableblue

Yes, I imagine modern day players stay pretty fit through the summer break, with continuous training and conditioning. I always had the impression that ‘back in the day’ players just let it all go through the summer months, and effectively went on a bender around Benidorm with zero fitness during the close season, rather than to five star boutique resorts with family, with continuous conditioning. But perhaps that’s a myth.

Certainly a few classics below:

West Brom

If you had to guess which West Brom players stole a taxi in Spain who would you suggest? It would be James McClean straight away, wouldn’t it? Ahmed Hegazi, perhaps?

Gareth Barry and Jonny Evans would probably be among the last names on the list, but, with a little encouragement from Jake Livermore and Boaz Myhill, steal a taxi they did.

All they wanted was a McDonald’s, but they were allegedly too drunk to be served, and so asked the taxi driver to do the honours for them. While the driver was inside the Maccies, Barry got in the front seat and drove the quartet back to the hotel where the Baggies were staying, seemingly not realising the driver might want his car back.

Peter Beagrie

Barry and co’s escapades have nothing on Beagrie, who also found himself in a spot of bother during a trip to Spain.

Following Everton’s pre-season friendly with Real Sociedad in 1991, Beagrie spent possibly far too much time in a bar but flagged down a local on a motorbike when he decided enough was enough.

Unfortunately, the winger was locked out of the hotel and the night porter could not be awoken, so he took matters into his own hands, hopped onto the bike and drove through the windows.

Aside from subsequently requiring 50 stitches, the main problem was that he had got the wrong hotel.

Despite him being an odious wife/girlfriend beater, that’s a great Beagrie story.

Anyone know what the story was with Dozzell Snr and Kiwomya, back in the day? The jist of it was bad behaviour involving a pavlova cake and an off-duty waiter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024