Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution 17:36 - May 25 with 615 viewsnorfsufblue

We swap managers for six months possibly a year and see if either wants to swap back at the end of the period?

Ain't going to happen I know but id like to think maybe K M would miss us after a couple of months!!
Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:19 - May 25 with 471 viewsnorth_stand77

Funnily enough, the same thought crossed my mind. Not a bad solution if Kieran really does leave us for them, but I'd rather keep him!
Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:19 - May 25 with 467 viewssmithy69

The mind boggles sometimes at some of the posts on here
Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:20 - May 25 with 459 viewsMK1

So we get Ten Hag?
No thanks.
Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:22 - May 25 with 447 viewshoppy

Just look at how much damage Liz Truss did in such a short space of time…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:32 - May 25 with 402 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:22 - May 25 by hoppy

Just look at how much damage Liz Truss did in such a short space of time…

Maybe we should sign her as a striker.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:36 - May 25 with 389 viewshoppy

Here's a new ,novel and possibly mad solution on 18:32 - May 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Maybe we should sign her as a striker.

Would rather have Arthur Scargill.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024