Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest 18:31 - May 25 with 3370 viewsPimsNumber1

Damn !!!
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:38 - May 25 with 3285 views_clive_baker_

Depending on who you believe it’s a done deal for McKenna to United (would explain the lack of movement on Brighton / Chelsea as he’s sat tight waiting for United off the back of his representatives meeting with them), but elsewhere it’s reported that Bayern believe Tuchel has agreed to go to United too.

Something has to give in the next few days.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:42 - May 25 with 3203 viewsMK1

A BBC reporter said before the cup final that Ten Hag would be gone after the game and Kieran McKenna would be the next manager. He quickly changed the conversation.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:43 - May 25 with 3165 viewsfooters

Odds are meaningless.

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:49 - May 25 with 3080 viewspointofblue

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:43 - May 25 by footers

Odds are meaningless.

I didn't hear the BBC reporter say about McKenna replacing ten Hag, as stated above, but, if so, that's why the odds have come in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:05 - May 25 with 2937 viewsbadadski

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:49 - May 25 by pointofblue

I didn't hear the BBC reporter say about McKenna replacing ten Hag, as stated above, but, if so, that's why the odds have come in.

McKenna has been half’s with Brighton and less than evens going to Chelsea - now almost evens for manu - it’s a mugs game and people are wasting good, hard earned money betting on this. Not saying he won’t go but it just shows no body has the foggiest what’s happening. I think he will stay as don’t even think he would be the top of any of these clubs want lists apart from maybe brightons. I think manu and Chelsea will be after bigger managers with experience and contacts. By the way I think McKenna would be stupid going to Brighton though.
I think he will stay on better contract which is good going by his agent. Let face it l, if you could big up your self and say I might be off to get 3 to 4 times your wages, wouldn’t you do it, I know I would.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:09 - May 25 with 2879 viewssmithy69

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:49 - May 25 by pointofblue

A bookies would not reduce the odds because 1 Random journalist said it

It was 5/4 last night and is currently 11/10
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:19 - May 25 with 2752 viewsFrankMarshall

A few days ago I was hopeful that he was going to stay. I'm not that hopeful anymore.
[Post edited 25 May 19:28]

Frank Marshall

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:20 - May 25 with 2725 viewssmithy69

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:19 - May 25 by FrankMarshall

A few days ago I was hopeful that he was going to stay. I'm not that hopeful anymore.

Do you have information? Or just guessing

Like every other person seemingly in the world
Login to get fewer ads

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:21 - May 25 with 2708 viewsgtsb1966

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:19 - May 25 by FrankMarshall

The imaginary mole told you did he.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:21 - May 25 with 2711 viewsCaptainAhab

I'd say it's still exactly a rumour and hearsay situation, unless you've heard something definite?
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:24 - May 25 with 2662 viewsMK1

About half an hour before kick off talking to Alex Scott at Wembley.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:31 - May 25 with 2522 viewssmithy69

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:24 - May 25 by MK1

About half an hour before kick off talking to Alex Scott at Wembley.

Must be a done deal then lol if Alex Scott was told :)
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:37 - May 25 with 2428 viewsibbleobble

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 18:43 - May 25 by footers

Odds are meaningless.

Quite. Agents / club representatives leak some information / misinformation to journalists; journalists publish it because they’re under too much pressure to fill media space daily and betting shops act on that information and adjust the betting market.

There are some nuances in that but that’s broadly it.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:39 - May 25 with 2399 viewsessexpaul64

Ladbrokes now 7/4 for united manager
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:47 - May 25 with 2308 viewsBenLaine

I know a lot of people know this (as stated above by some) but just to summarize.

1. Bookies exist to make a profit from punters.

2. They do not set odds based on what they think will happen, but where they think the money will come in to make them a profit.

3. Odds moving can mean something as simple as bookies feeling overexposed at a given number, or not having brought enough money in.

Obviously, you do see odds suddenly shoot up for someone right before they are hired when information is leaked, but when it is in the "will they, won't they" stage like the United job, the above rules apply.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:07 - May 25 with 2147 viewsMK1

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 19:47 - May 25 by BenLaine

I know a lot of people know this (as stated above by some) but just to summarize.

1. Bookies exist to make a profit from punters.

2. They do not set odds based on what they think will happen, but where they think the money will come in to make them a profit.

3. Odds moving can mean something as simple as bookies feeling overexposed at a given number, or not having brought enough money in.

Obviously, you do see odds suddenly shoot up for someone right before they are hired when information is leaked, but when it is in the "will they, won't they" stage like the United job, the above rules apply.

Nothing to do with the amount of money put on any one thing then?
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:25 - May 25 with 1952 viewsBenLaine

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:07 - May 25 by MK1

Nothing to do with the amount of money put on any one thing then?

See #3.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:26 - May 25 with 1930 viewsgtsb1966

What are you on about man!!
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:41 - May 25 with 1770 viewsfooters

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:26 - May 25 by gtsb1966

Frank needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 00:55 - May 26 with 1279 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 20:26 - May 25 by gtsb1966

We don't know any facts yet Frank.
Mc K now 5/4 for utd ...and that's the best price available not the shortest on 07:13 - May 26 with 1018 viewslazyblue

Odds are meaningless.

Not always, more often than not these guys are in the know and not often wrong.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024