Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment 01:10 - May 26 with 1799 viewsPerublue

My main concern the longer the "limbo era" goes on is the old recruitment side of things...I'm presuming if he stays we will see more of the usual well targeted and project Ipswich style we have been witness to,but the longer this goes on and he does go whoever we end up with (Which I do believe will be a good'un to be fair,I have faith in MA and all) I feel it's going be a little scattergun and 2nd season Prem Burley which worries more and more as we won't have the team understanding and spirit as loyal servants will be pushed aside and it could get messy.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Recruitment on 07:39 - May 26 with 1539 viewscressi

Said this a few days back I fully expect this to be resolved one way or the other by this coming Friday.
Recruitment on 08:43 - May 26 with 1439 viewsPinewoodblue

Important that the club makes early moves in the transfer market, as a sign that we remain on course.

I’m sure we are aware that Devante Cole is on Barnsley’s list of released players. Could be an ideal first signing.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Recruitment on 08:49 - May 26 with 1388 viewsStewart27

Recruitment on 08:43 - May 26 by Pinewoodblue

Important that the club makes early moves in the transfer market, as a sign that we remain on course.

I’m sure we are aware that Devante Cole is on Barnsley’s list of released players. Could be an ideal first signing.

I really don’t think our strategy will be to sign players who are released from league one clubs.
Recruitment on 09:05 - May 26 with 1290 viewssouthnorfolkblue

No one who is remotely good enough will sign for us whilst our managerial situation is up in the air.

Devante Cole - you are joking aren’t you?

Poll: Our final position

Recruitment on 09:18 - May 26 with 1213 viewsip6blue

Don’t expect much action whilst the Euro’s are on anyway
Recruitment on 09:21 - May 26 with 1197 viewsChurchman

Might be ok for lower Championship, but that’s his limit. The only Barnsley player to impress me in the past couple of seasons is Luca Connell. At 23 a flexible midfielder, rarely gives the ball away, combative. But again, PL quality? Doubtful.
Recruitment on 09:55 - May 26 with 1083 viewssmithy69

You do realise we got promoted to the premier league dont you
Recruitment on 14:23 - May 26 with 892 viewsNutkins_Return

I'm assuming some are requiring a whoosh because this was a comedy suggestion?
Login to get fewer ads

Recruitment on 14:42 - May 26 with 849 viewswellsy700

We're still in May, I wouldn't worry

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Recruitment on 17:27 - May 26 with 682 viewsNutkins_Return

Recruitment on 09:21 - May 26 by Churchman

Might be ok for lower Championship, but that’s his limit. The only Barnsley player to impress me in the past couple of seasons is Luca Connell. At 23 a flexible midfielder, rarely gives the ball away, combative. But again, PL quality? Doubtful.

Couldn't get into a league one side FFS!!!
Recruitment on 18:01 - May 26 with 575 viewsPerublue

I clearly as they say need to "give my head a wobble"...whatever that means .. with my concerns.
I will ask whilst I'm here...Leeds or Southampton who of the two regardless of the dirtyyy dirty Leeds hatred and the now going to be even more unbearable Russell Martin would have been expected to cause our final league position in the Prem most concern...I'm guessing Southampton would be more Brightonish and Leeds more Foresty ...? ..therefore Southampton I guess

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024